1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Knowledge sharing

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by subrabidha, Sep 20, 2010.

1. subrabidha

subrabidha Silver IL'ite

There are many incidents of Fixing Two way mirrors especially in Ladies changing room, Toilets, bathroom…etc are coming into light. The fixers of these mirrors take photograph or filmed and upload in the net

How many of us know for sure that the seemingly ordinary mirror hanging on the wall is real mirror or a two way mirror i.e. They can see you but you can’t see them. It is impossible to find out just looking at the mirror.

SIMPLE TEST TO FIND OUT TWO WAY MIRRORS

Place the tip of your finger nail against the reflective surface and if there is a GAP between your fingernail and the image of the nail then it is a GENUINE mirror. In case the thickness of the mirror is very low then you may have to use a pen or pencil instead of nail.

If your fingernail DIRECTLY TOUCHS the image of your nail then BEWARE IT IS TWO WAY MIRROR (i.e. some can see you from the other side). So REMBER TO DO THIS TEST EVERY TIME Especially if you are using Public Private places.

The reason there is a gap on a real mirror, is because the silver is on the back of the mirror UNDER the glass. Whereas with two-way mirror, the silver is on the surface. Keep it mind
    I request ILites to share here.

2. vaishnavisri

vaishnavisri Senior IL'ite

very useful info. will definitely share with all my friends.
    tks for sharing

3. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

4. madhoo78

madhoo78 Bronze IL'ite

thanks a lot dear. very useful post.

5. subrabidha

subrabidha Silver IL'ite

thanks for comments.sharing ur knowledge is solicited.