Know all about China

Discussion in 'Indians in China' started by abalakri, Nov 8, 2006.

1. mankan

mankan Gold IL'ite

dear padma,
    yes here fees is too much.
    ur friends daughter fees is 20,000 us $which is per yr.
    my daughter's fees is 1400 us$per mth.only education is high here and private and english speaking doctors too.

2. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

That was a great piece of info about China..

thanks ladies for the share.

3. priyasuresh11

priyasuresh11 Senior IL'ite

After eating all meats(like Vivek comedy in Budget padmanabhan movie--Oorvana,parapana,nadapana--People who know Tamil can understand the comedy,others pl. forgive me) how are they able to maintain their body slim? I have noticed all the Chinese have very dark black hair.Even after 45-50yrs they don't have a grey hair and a flawless skin? what is the secret of that? Can anyone reveal that??????

4. EthnicHan

EthnicHan New IL'ite

Hi,

Just wanna know about the Indian social groups in China.

As you all know, in India, particularly in Delhi, the North Eastern ethnic Mongoloid people are maltreated by the Indians who are ethnically Caucasoid/Australoid/Negroid due to the deep rooted racism in the social system. Indians call the NE folks 'chinkies', an offensive term. NE girls are routinely raped and slaughtered by Indians in mainland India/Aryavarta/Cow belt.

Now my question is, do Indians show similar disrespect and arrogance towards Chinese in China? How do Indians recognize the Chinese through their (Indian) caste/race/occupation based hierarchical system?

Just curious to know. No offense please.

Regards,
    :coffee

Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
  5. mau24

mau24 Senior IL'ite

Hello Mankan,
    Its true its not that difficult u get mostly all the veges.My husband is presently in Baoji ....at first food problem but started cooking at home ...quite happy....hope 2 get more information on China........take care
    bye mau