1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

KKrish.... Shanvy, magee,Laxmi,Manju,and the list could go on and on

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by BHAVNAM6, Dec 6, 2012.

1. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Saisakthi,

It was nice of you to visit my thread.

The way you responded is really hilarious.Hoping to hearing more about your humor in the future.

And I have always loved your warm and friendly feedback earlier as well.

I love this entire IL family so do I need to mention you are in top of my list?

You have open invitation to my house. Would not it be a joy being together....chatting and laughing with love and compassion........then it would be least important for all of us what kind of food we dine together.....

Love,
    Bhavna

2. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Arch,
    Thank you for lovely feedback.
    I always love the way you present your views. They are humurous and honest.It is the reason I requested you to stick around my friend. If you remember I was the first one who sent you the friend request as I adore your sense of humor.

Love,
    Bhavna

3. Uttaraa

Uttaraa Platinum IL'ite

1) Erm..who is she again? BAHV or BHAV ..erm..can't find..
    2) Gotcha! Search for BHAVNAM
    3) Is this the one..nah..this one then ...nopey nope..then it must be er..is it this?
    4) Ah! Can't find the much 'touted' thread.
    5) Search for all her threads.
    6) Dig the much 'exalted' thread that is making rounds in IL.
    7) Voila! Found it, now read!
    8) Wow! wow !!..impressive..unbelievable..it is real what every one is talking of.

Talking of time-management if only I had been a regular to IL snippets, having perfected the art of balancing time, it would not have taken so long to disinter this buried jewel. Lesson learnt!

Bhavna, can you narrate? You can bring down a house with laughter with your exceptional talent to be funny yet earnest in your narrative ....outstanding...brilliant ...or what they say these days honey ...'standing ovation' is all I bestow on this peppy post. You have redefined few genres here at IL and craved a niche for self making waves with your comical sense of timing and rendition.

Nice meeting you here albeit lil late ...:)

(You were highly recommended to be read by the jury of distinction - not a bit disappointed)

3 people like this.
  4. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Uttara,

Thank you so much for taking time to search my thread and giving magnificent response as well.

It is an overwhelming experience for me to read such an honorable feedback from you.You have completely showered me with your remarkable compliments.I am sure any of my gratification toward your extra ordinary words would not be enough..........

You are a great motivator for the person like me who is taking a baby step in writing these kind of snippets.

The friends here in this Indusladies have energized me by their appreciative feedback to write me several snippets.I am indebted to all of my lovely soul mates here.

Looking forward to stay connected with you as my intimate friend.

Love,
    Bhavna

5. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you very much Induslady for fixing the problem of fonts in my thread.

Regards,
    Bhavna

Induslady likes this.
  6. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

Hello my dear friends,

It has been a long time since I posted here in my favorite website.
    I would love to visit this website often.I guess I should post here more often

Love,
    Bhavna

kkrish likes this.
  7. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Welcome back @BHAVNAM6
    Good to see you.

BHAVNAM6 likes this.
  8. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

Hello Kkrish

Thank you so much for your warm welcome.
    How have you been?

Love
    Bhavna

kkrish likes this.
  9. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Welcome back Bhavnadear. Glad to see you here. Waiting to read your lovely snippets

BHAVNAM6 likes this.
  10. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Dear Bhavana

You made my day. I was laughing until my belly started cleaning. Imagining you while you were dizzy with your music and then your husbands reaction for pizza as opposed to the most wanted Punjabi meal. Oh my God. You have a style.

I religiously follow TM thread though I don't comment often. I admire them and I follow their techniques whenever I can. I do remember how it helped me a lot when I my kids were babies and how it is helping me now. My heartfelt gratitute to them.

I am not there yet to the point that i do remember my to do list while I am even praying. Now you can understand who I am. One thing for sure is my to do list will never get completed as I keep adding. And , my cleaning will never end as my boys will clutter while I am even cleaning. Therefore I accept how it is going to be.

Really enjoyed reading this.
    Cheers
    Vani

BHAVNAM6 likes this.