1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

KKrish.... Shanvy, magee,Laxmi,Manju,and the list could go on and on

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by BHAVNAM6, Dec 6, 2012.

1. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Kkrish and ladies,

My snippet has all positive take for your thread. I would like to post the responses of ILites in your thread after reading my snippet.
    I want to make my point very humbly that I tried to mention everything positive and nothing against to you my dear ladies.

Let us stick together by clearing our misunderstanding
    I understand sometimes in our life things happen like this but at the end of the day we try to connect with each other with love, compassion and friendship.

Cheers to all ILites.......

Love,
    Bhavna

3 people like this.
  2. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear KKrish and ladies,

I want to make one more point about my snippet is that it is a fully SELF DEPRECATING humor and Satchitananda nominated my snippet for that reason only.

So ladies you are all respected ILites and everybody is proud of you.

Love,
    Bhavna

3 people like this.
  3. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bhavna
    No, nothing ugly has happened. It is all your imagination.

All is well. Let us move on.
    Take care and be happy.
    K

3 people like this.
  4. InnerBliss

InnerBliss Gold IL'ite

Hehehehe! You really made me laugh a lot. We all are really the Perfect Imperfect. So anyway we are perfect in something at least :)

In the language of spirituality, "We allow our minds to be our masters and enjoy the temporary gratification", in the Mumbaiya language " bole to, you did JAKAAS writing!". Please keep it up!

2 people like this.
  5. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Innerbliss,

Thank you for your lovely feedback. My attempt is to get amused by amusing others.

Love,
    Bhavna

1 person likes this.
  6. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bhavna,

Thank you for posting this wonderful post with great sense of humor. I have enjoyed everyone of your spiritual posts so much now I begin to admire you for your great sense of humor. We all juggle our action items list every day and having too many of them I found is a better problem to have. I will be more worried if I find my list blank. I will think that I ran out of ideas and my mind stopped functioning. From your post, I realized that you are a person with great organization skills and you have truly made everyone smile with this post of yours. It is okay to have pizza once in a while.

Keep writing such wonderful posts and it makes this forum a wonderful place to visit.

Viswa

2 people like this.
  7. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viswa,

you have been inspiring me by giving your precious feedback in my thread Our treasure....Bhagavad Gita from the beginning since I started my journey here.I am truly grateful to you.

Thank you for your beautiful admiration for my snippet. I feel that we all have too much on our plate on a daily basis. If we try to turn it in humor then it becomes lighter to handle and it vanishes when we see we could make our friends smile.
    I feel honored by your genuine feedback.

Love,
    Bhavna

1 person likes this.
  8. InnerBliss

InnerBliss Gold IL'ite

I loved Viswa Sir's feedback. Terrific! I need to learn giving feedback too from Viswa Sir :)

1 person likes this.
  9. arch1209

arch1209 Platinum IL'ite

Dear BhavanaM6,

Laughing at oneself is one of the most difficult arts and you have mastered that....I truly appreciate people that are very organized and very good at time management, I really try to be but I think I am still learning. I have a classmate, who always has her assignments done two weeks in advance - and as you must have guessed if my paper is due in class at 2 I will be printing my paper at 1:59. Like me, she is also married -does her internship three days a week, she also works on the weekends, but always does all of the assigned readings, is very put together, has a busy social life and is one of the smartest people I have ever met. Every time I see her I tell myself "how can someone be this perfect and then I look into the sky and tell God, please can I at least try to be like that...." And you know what it never happens. But I have realized that as humans we all cannot be the same and it is in our differences that we can learn from each other and become better people :)

2 people like this.
  10. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bhava Sister,

When the title read with certain names, just skipped it hoping it is something for them, as days passed when it was repeated seen in the side bar of Recent posts, no matter even if is for specific ladies, there is nothing wrong in reading it as it is an IL family...

:wow: I would have really missed your House visit in United States if I had not been curious enough to peep into it without taking a VISA, Aircraft, you saved our time and money and gave us Treat:thumbsup, wish I could have had the Punjabi Thali for the Dinner on sunday night, but Loh!!! it suddenly changed it to PIZZA, so I didnt want to make an extra hole in your husband's Wallet so I returned unappeased.

Do tell us once you are ready to treat us again, I would bring in with me lot of IL sisters near and dear (just kidding)

Thanks for running us through your Sunday routine... Hope I am also IN amongst your best friends..

Best wishes to hear more from you...

2 people like this.