1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

KKrish.... Shanvy, magee,Laxmi,Manju,and the list could go on and on

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by BHAVNAM6, Dec 6, 2012.

1. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya Sir,

This is the beauty of your feedback......!!! It always bestows flawless amusement to the readers.
    Needless to say.....icing on the cake to perceive exposition from you for my snippet.

It will definitely ruin the integrity of these brilliant remarks if I dare to touch them......I choose to leave them intact....as my treasure.....

Love,
    Bhavna

2 people like this.
  2. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear beloved Ladies,

I am coming back to you individually for your humorous and lovely feedback.

I am taking a little break after MAKING long list of to do list...for the entire week

I am lucky to have refreshing feedback from all of you to be prepared for MAKING another list of chores.... hahaha

Love,
    Bhavna

3. veeramachaneni

veeramachaneni Platinum IL'ite

Another lovely thread :) He he. I Guess I am not alone. I get all the enthu by reading online and after going home I try to multi task and end up not finishing a single thing (Instead I pull all bedsheets / remove stuff from Closets...etc)

2 people like this.
  4. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Bhavna dear......

As long as you churn out snippet after snippet after snippet and give our daily dose of laughter......who cares about the undone chores and unkempt home............love you buddy.....:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

4 people like this.
  5. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Chitra,

I got double treats by your two wonderful feedback......!!!!!.....Terrific.....dear

It was such a lovely gesture of comforting me......you are truly a incredible friend.....

you considered my snippet as the representation of most women of 40+ age.I will accept that crown from you......as it serves my purpose.....it makes me feel consoling.....

You made me realize that ordering pizza shows some kind of wisdom.....hahaha..

I am impressed how your hubby has wings in his imagination for speculating about your having glass of wine in the morning....good one ....loved it.....

As per your request...I bought almonds, walnuts from Sam's club today so I do not skip a day having my delicious milk shake and do not lose my momentum as a mentor.....hahaha.and bought cucumber pack from salle mae...as well...

I am all ready to inspire you dear.....please do not leave me in between our magnificent journey.......

Love,
    Bhavna ..

6. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Magee,

I am impressed by your active role in this thread.keep it up....

it is lovely to get warm welcome in the thread...

You are absolutely right....The members of this website are amazing, friendly and incredible....
    I got motivated to write my posts in my thread......http://www.indusladies.com/forums/q...uality/171782-our-treasure-bhagavad-gita.html.....when I visited forum of religion and spirituality

I did not know until a month ago that I could give a shot in writing snippet as well.......

Obviously it is a team work when we are all committed to stick together unconditionally...

this is so sweet...Dear Magee....Thank you for visiting my thread and your lovely feedback is awesome.

Love,
    Bhavna

1 person likes this.
  7. outofthebox

outofthebox Platinum IL'ite

Dear Bhavna-ji,

By the time I finished reading your post, I felt short of breath myself :)
    What energy you have to do things at the speed at which you have written!!!

Looks like one thing led you to another.
    Switch on the TV, it reminds you of washing chore.
    Try to listen to music, and you start off on a cleaning spree !!!
    And so the list went on and on ! Phew!!

Reading this made me to visit the Time Management forum,
    and I started perspiring and have finally woken up from a deep slumber,
    with loud screams inside my head telling me that I am such a lazy goose!

Definitely this website has done a big job of being an eye-opener in many ways,
    to try and kindle the long-lost interests hibernating inside me for ages!!
    Even if I don't have anything to offer at the moment, I think I am going to be a silent reader of the Time Management forum to motivate myself!!! :)

A very enjoyable & sweet post, Bhavna-ji :)

2 people like this.
  8. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Kamla,

ohhhhhhhhh dear...once you are committed to stick to the community of 40+ AMAZING WOMEN.... you could take liberty of calling me by any name you wish....it is my pleasure.......At the moment I am having the luxury of being your soul mate....!!!..it is a breathtaking experience when I see your thrill to walk with me hand in hand...Thank you my lovely friend....looking forward to hearing from you about your list of chores yet to be accomplished.....
    did you get enough sleep after reading my snippet?

It was a pleasure reading your delightful feedback

Love,
    Bhavna

9. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear g3Sudha,

Thank you for your lovely feedback.

As per your request you are included in this 40+AMAZING WOMEN community....warm welcome to you dear.....

Love,
    Bhavna

10. arthimahalakshm

arthimahalakshm Gold IL'ite

while reading your post i also had a tour along with you.very nice.sometimes i also end up with such confusions and finally become tired.but for me it is only 15 years.so i pat myself 'radha still you are having time'
    fyki,i'm also going to join in the 40 club by the mid of this month

1 person likes this.