1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kissing in public...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by GoogleGlass, Mar 13, 2015.

1. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Kissing in public...

What is that first comes to mind? It depends where you are, in which country/culture you are in. Could be a normal one and an acceptable one and elsewhere it may not be so. People sometimes are pretty cool and sometimes there erupts verbal/physical abuses leading to cops intervention.

I have seen this and was never comfortable at all. Why in the first place you should kiss in public and cause inconvenience to all in the scene. People stare, slow down...

Some wild kisses doesn’t stop with just a kiss, a few pieces are stripped too in public - this is unbearable to watch. At the most these stupid people kiss the ass, can you believe it!!!! This is the worst to watch, am not a guy who is keenly interested in watching all this and hope you guys are also like me.

I have also been kissed in my ass unexpectedly, I hate that. I have never ever done that so far, as my senses are in control and hope it remains so. My spouse would kill me if do attempt to even in private, forget doing that in public.

By now you guys must have assumed that I am a nut case talking about all this here. Behold, I was just talking about the kiss the cars encounter. A stupid rash guy driving just kisses the car in the front and at times strips the bum(per) at either end. Bumping is never safe you see. Bumping on friends is fine.

In each region people react differently, once kissed in some places people are cool get down and exchange a few apologetic words and depending on the damage agree to compensate personally or through insurance and take reports from the cops and go away.

In some places people get down and abuse each other verbally/physically and eventually cops get involved.

All this is just due to rashness, speaking on the mobile, using the hard shoulder, starting late for an appointment and trying to compensate that and there could be several other reasons too.

This leads to traffic jams and inconvenience to a whole lot of other decent chaps on wheels. I suggest we don’t kiss the asses in public and embarrass ourselves and others.

Kissing asses in public is prohibited, let’s enforce this law and follow that and not go about stripping bums... sorry bumpers...

14 people like this.

2. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

LOL, GG this post is the outcome of being kissed in the ass is it ??:rotfl... I was wondering what on earth are you writing about until the suspense was unveiled.

Just this week I happened to see a similar incident a little away from my place, our car was stuck just about a few feet away from the so called "Kiss Ass" cars, funniest part was the lady beating up a man in public, tore his shirt,gave him a few punches too :shock: ( sure there was more to the story than bumping). A lady rambo in broad daylight :tongue

3 people like this.
  3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Can't say much to that GG, though I totally agree in principle. Did that myself - no, I was not rushing, I was not talking on phone, but it was a case of misjudgment and I was crawling at a signal. I just touched the taxi ahead of me and my bumper was totally misshapen, while nothing happened to the cab. Saved me the day! The cab driver was probably relieved to see nothing had happened to his car but delighted that my bumper had caved in and did not kick up a ruckus.

1 person likes this.
  4. VanithaSudhir

VanithaSudhir Platinum IL'ite

I first thought that GG is talking about the 'Kissing in Public' rally that happened a few months ago from Cochin to Chennai.
    The first shock came when he said 'stripping in public'.. the next shock was GG getting kissed in the ass (that too unexpectedly.. laugh1smiley).
    GG.. Most of them are going to get 'bum'med by your post..(unexpectedly thou :shaking:)

6 people like this.
  5. GoogleGlass

the kiss I got was years before but still afresh when ever I see someone kissing now, memories rekindled :)

lady rambo!!!! amazing who was at fault?

6. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Lolz GG, when I saw the title in the recent posts section, I thought uh oh, another thread. I don't drive so can't say I have much experience but enjoyed reading your snippet.

1 person likes this.
  7. PriyaSrini

PriyaSrini Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

GG you most certainly know how to grab eyeballs :biglaugh

SudhaChats and GoogleGlass like this.
  8. GoogleGlass

s' good that you were safe.

beyond our control, can't help it.

is that lady rambo S7 said u? no no u can't be that - war of words u r a rambo but not in physical assault :):):)

1 person likes this.
  9. dsmenon

dsmenon Gold IL'ite

LOL, GG...Funny one

I was at the receiving end of the kiss a few months back..

First kiss, pouring heavily did not know what to do. Pulled over, Talked to the girl who kissed, walked over to my car to get a pen to write down her insurance meanwhile this smarty drove away. Called the cops. they somehow got her and apparently found that she was driving without a permit and an insurance.

Ugh, the hassles...

3 people like this.
  10. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Platinum IL'ite

That was some awesome explanation I was expecting:p:p:p:p:p

1 person likes this.