1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kindly read and watch this video! Where the problem is? I want your answers.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by MULLAI62, Mar 8, 2016.

1. MULLAI62

MULLAI62 Platinum IL'ite

My dear friends,
    Happy Women's day to every one. Usually I feel proud to be a woman. Because women are Physically weak but mentally strong. That power should be used in a right way for right things.

God can not be lived with everyone so he created mothers. That is true. Only woman have more patience, Compassion, Love , Selfless in the form of mother.
    If a woman is educated in a family, the whole family is educated.

If a woman take a decision it is firm.

I am the most junior to this site. I have two daughters.

From my writings most of them may have an idea that she is always oppose to women.

Not like that. I was brought up very bold and courage by my grand parents.

One simple example. Once I complained to my grandfather one man is staring at me.. The first question he asked me how do you know he is staring at you? Without
    seeing him how do you know?. You should look straight, walk straight. I could accept that. Why I have to notice him?

The same woman is more sympathetic also. The same woman is the most trusted person. The same woman will be ready to forgive the mistakes done by her family members. The same woman is ready to give up all her comfort , happiness , taste everything for her family.

My dear friends now are the women are like that. Need not be. Let them live as they like. Let them live for the current society. But the way of living should not disturb their family life. They themselves should not close their family life.

I read about Madam Indira Gandhi. When she was as a MP , evening she will feed her children after reached home.

Ms. Chanda Kochhar, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer every one must know about her. I need not say.

I like to ask only one question. Are women happy? Contented? Fulfilled? Many of them not.

I do not want them to live inside. Everything is right but some special qualities we have given by God to us. That is related with mind. Not related with outside appearances.

We are mothers. We are giving both a male and a female. It is only on our hands to solve our problems. It is only on our hands to be happy, to be independent every thing.

When I got married , my father gave me 2 advises. Whatever be the problem you should try to solve by yourself.( Indirectly he asked me do not bring the small things).

Second thing at any cause do not behave in a way that make them to say that your education makes you to behave like this.

Why the protection and security is very less for women? We have to think over it. Where we are doing wrong?

Why we have to struggle and suffer?

Women should be very alert, sharp and awaken. Please do not laugh. I am running 53. Even today I keep all my certificates in a safe place. It does not mean that I do not trust but my awaken. It is the lesson given by my grandma. She will say always , talk anything but do not put your signature anywhere without conscious. It will change your fate.

Those days ladies were inside but saved a lot, earned lot of property, brought up many children, lived in a joint family, how was it possible? They took care of themselves. how?

I could find only one thing.

Most of the today ladies have Speed but no Vivegam.

I need your answers to my questions. Please.

https://www.facebook.com/nooneshouldknowthis/videos/737558346344738/

1 person likes this.

2. shobhamma

shobhamma Gold IL'ite

Why do you think women suffer when they tend to family and home?
    By nature females are home and family builders - you can see it across species.
    It is not suffering, but love that makes us do things for others and feel fulfilled.

I am one of that generation who did not "work" , and made do with single salary. But I and countless women like me were not unproductive. Running a home , saving, raising kids , maintaining relationships, not only daily cooking but yearly pickles, jams, Chips making at home, Sewing and knitting and many other crafts and activities were work of a different kind. We did not "earn", but still saved and had a more fulfilling time without office and colleagues hassles.

1 person likes this.
  3. MULLAI62

MULLAI62 Platinum IL'ite

I am sorry madam. I did not say women are suffering financially. Most of the women are suffering mentally especially in the current generation as far as i could see. They are not going for job happily. They have to in many places. They are struggling a lot without balancing work and family.

If we take young generation they are not able to face the problems themselves. They do not have patience. Immediately they will come to a conclusion. They are given full freedom to choose their partner not like those days. But ? It is not enough to give only freedom they should know their responsibility also.

Sorry madam it may be over protection to the child may be brought them unable to face the problem or the world.

Please do not mistake me. What is in my mind I am writing. How many parents are suffering without taken care by their children. We are telling them study well. Earn well. Shall we teach them how to take care of their parents? How many? Sorry I could see, hear many in our place. I am telling the truth.

Its great that you run the family with a single salary. How many ladies will be ready now? I have written one story. One lady not even keep contact over phone as he is sick. You told about you madam . I too belong to your category.

I am not blaming mam. Please understand me. At least coming generation should be brought up in a right way.

How many children easily committing suicide after all the teacher beats them.

I feel the reason may be lack of humanity. Children should be given cultural education. It is must I feel. If we tell them in a correct way at the correct time they will take it.

I thought it is the correct place to write the problems. I thought it is the correct place to discuss the truth. We are women have most of the responsibility to create a good generation . In the name of love, attachment we are bringing up the children in the protective way. It is real.

Thank you mam for your response. I never like to pull down the women. What is going wrong at max I could see, I want to share here.

Sorry I am very much disappointed but. Only today I could understand vBulletin message. Now slightly I could understand what should be written here.

Please do not compare yourself with today generation mam. It is written from day to day life problems facing by me.

4. shobhamma

shobhamma Gold IL'ite

Ok @Mullai62
    My response was rather off your point. You are venting about your generation who are supposed to be superwomen. This is the off shoot of Women's Freedom. Before we only had one job - looking after the family and home. Now you are burdened with earning the bread too. It can be tiresome and back breaking - there are only so much time in a day and only so much strength in the body.

I always had my reservation about this Female liberation without the equal Male liberation. We teach the girls can reach the sky. But the boys are not taught that they have to help them and not just be a bystander wanting attention. So who is going to teach this? At home when a girl plays with cars or aeroplanes parents are happy. But if their son wants to play with dolls or cooking sets he is actively discouraged. Why?

Today everyone wants everything yesterday! with TV and EMIs galore it is possible to have them too instantly. But then you discover it is not a sweet free ride but a sweat ridden ride.

There were problems in our times too. Finances had to be stretched and managed fr different priorities. Children wore handme downs and it was quite accepted. There is a difference now in wants and fulfilling them. We waited and now it has to be instant.

I see you are quite frustrated, but only you can sort out issues and priorities in your life and if we all take responsibility to bring our children regardless of gender, life will be better for all.

5. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

This is just what I would NOT say to my daughter. I would tell her to be alert, look around and be aware of her surroundings. If she is not, that same guy who is staring (whom she has avoided being aware of) might go many steps further. At that time, she would be blamed for not being alert. Shutting your eyes to the world does not solve problems.

1 person likes this.
  6. MULLAI62

MULLAI62 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you mam. I am clear but the experiences faced by me , made me to write like this. I could understand but I could not express my views in a clear way. In whatever manner they were brought up, my only humble request is if we have the commitment of marriage we could avoid the most. Commitment is again on both sides. Without EGO, little giving up may solve many.

As you said really I was frustrated but as my daughter says, am I in older generation mam? Often I use to say her I am not fit to live in this society. Is it right mam?

I could not accept mam. Girls should be brought up without gender difference. Right..But ,

Mam answer me why this much of divorce? Why this much of rapes? Why this much of parents left out in senior citizen home?

Could you give me the reason? If possible give me mam. Everything is only to debate in TV? After Everything happened to discuss about it in TV is enough. In what way it is going to bring change .

Mam my mind says since women came out to work ,many men are not responsible. In many rural areas. Women should be supportive. But they should be brought up to balance the both. Many are great but with struggle. What to do?. Women have reached the peak but over all especially in rural areas I am seeing their day to day life. In cities also it is happening women are compelled to go for job but men are sitting at home.

I know my points can not be accepted by to day generation including my daughter.
    But continuously i am telling her. They are taking straight meaning for every thing. it should not.

Whatever may be mam, my request is women should be dare to face anything whenever it is needed. She should be alert but at the same time she should be in present moment. Every human should have humanity but it is easy for women. Love, Compassion, Giving Up all heavenly qualities are very easy for us.

Show Love but do not be a Slave
    Sympathy but not be cheated by.
    Polite But do not BE a coward
    Be strict but do not get anger
    Sikkanamai iru but not a miser
    Veeranai iru but not a Dhushtan
    Be busy but not with tense.
    Do dharma but do not become an andi
    Earn wealth but not more desire.
    Trust your hardwork but do not forget God.

Am I right mam?

7. MULLAI62

MULLAI62 Platinum IL'ite

For To day generation what you say is right mam. I accept it.

8. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

I just saw the video, really good and thought provoking and hope all mothers including myself learn from that talk.

Thanks for sharing,
    Vaidehi