1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Kind Attention: H4 Ladies posting about Consultancy Companies!

Discussion in 'H4 Indian Ladies' started by Induslady, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ladies,

Especially those of you in H4 Visa Status, trying to apply for H1B and trying to get a job offer via Consulting Companies.

It is absolutely fine to start discussions about Consulting Companies calling for people to share their experiences with the company (good or bad). It is ok to say "I didn't have a good experience with the company", "I didn't get a job offer yet", "I am waiting for a job offer for these many days", "I paid this much...etc."

But please watch your words, it should not be like defaming the company. At the end of the day it is their business and they would be sensitive about their reputation.

Do NOT go to the extent of making statements like:
    1. Is this a FRAUD consultancy? 2. Are they FAKE company?
    3. Never go with them, they are cheaters.
    4. It is a complete fraud company, don't get cheated like me.
    5. They make money out of us.
    etc.

We know not many consultancy companies have direct employers. They have lots of middle men in the process of employment. They take money for consultancy and placement. They ask to sign agreement, etc.

If you think it is acceptable to you, you take it or leave it. What's the point in complaining about it? That's how that business runs probably!

Of late, we have been approached by a few consultancy companies or attorney asking to remove discussions from here claiming they are defamatory. Failing to remove they will legally charge IndusLadies. They also ask to share the contact information of the posters so that they can take it up straight with those posting about their company.

We do NOT want this community site or community members getting into any trouble.

Please read this DISCLAIMER - especially those points under "Content Information".

Thank you for your participation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.