Kids!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Sangeeta85, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Sangeeta85

Sangeeta85 Gold IL'ite

how many kids should a single family have.. we as being Indians not thinking of other nationality ..what do u guys think ??

As many say 1 kid gets bored so 2 .. I think it's good .. but what about more than that.. staying in India or any other nation kid is going to be half and half ..

2. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

If you thought like me I would say 1. Otherwise as many as one likes. How many can 1 have & shd have? well, I have seen families here having 5-7 children when they can hardly afford 2 & some millionaires who shy away even from marriage (forget about kids) when they afford to have as many as they can..very personal choice I would say.

sindmani, Archanaanchan and shravs3 like this.
  3. Sangeeta85

Sangeeta85 Gold IL'ite

Yes it's personal but the way we are populated that's what makes me thing .. how is more than 2 can the Mother Earth can hold the weight ("India")..yes they can afford n yes the live other country ...

4. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

A family should have as many children as they feel is right for them, and that they can comfortably support. For some it may be one, for others it may be six. There is no one-size-fits all answer for this.

sindmani, akshaya452 and Naari like this.