Kids meet & games outdoor

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by ranjuz, Feb 23, 2010.

1. sofiz

sofiz Senior IL'ite

Twinklestar, Would you please post directions to the park. One more thing.. How will we recognize each other?

2. priscilla2011

priscilla2011 Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I will try to be there today with my son around 6:30..hope I can meet up with you ladies.

3. priscilla2011

Hi Twinklestar and Sofiz,

Did u people come to the park yesterday? I was there with my son but was unable to recognise anyone.

4. sofiz

sofiz Senior IL'ite

Hi Priscilla,
    Yes I was there yesterday with my son from 6:45 to 9:15 pm. Too bad we couldn't meet each other. next time we should try to meet. I wonder if Twinklestar was there with her friends. I did not see any large group though..

5. priscilla2011

Hey Sofiz...I was there at exactly the same time...its a real pity we did not meet up..however its really difficult to guess who the person is with so many people around...lets make a plan next time on how to recognise ach other. btw how many kids do u have?

6. sofiz

sofiz Senior IL'ite

Let me know when you are going next Priscilla. Maybe we could meet. I have two children. My son is three and a half, daughter is 11 months

7. Twinklestar

Twinklestar New IL'ite

Hi Sofiz & Pricilla,

We were around 8 ladies in the park just in front of the main gate. near the play area.... We purposely sat near the main gate so tht any new person can see the indian ladies group. we were there from 6.15 to 8.15pm. I really wonder how u cud not find us....we were actually waiting for some new friends to join but thn thought no one turned up.....

I think now we shld decide to have some identity to recognize eachother like- holding a rose in a hand..:) ...just kidding.
    we had a gr8 fun together as usuall... i will surely let u know about next meet tomorw. and very soon we r going to start the shloka's session for kids once in a week.....just to gather and say sanskrit prayers together once a week along with kids.

hope to see u gals...

8. sofiz

sofiz Senior IL'ite

Sorry to have missed you Twinkle.. I came in through the entrance behind EGM, Hamdan. Shall try to see you next time. Let us know when you'll be there next..

9. Twinklestar

Twinklestar New IL'ite

Hello,

Once again we are meeting tomorow i.e. on 11th April at 5pm. Sorry for informing you late.
    This time we are meeting at one of our member's residence. It will be nice if you all can join us. If anyone intrested to come plz give me a call on zero five zero nine zero four five nine doubletwo.

10. baby1

baby1 Bronze IL'ite

hi twinklestar,
    would like to meet u all sometime (not tomorrow).
    by the way, i stay in musaffah. so its bit difficult to come over there.