Kids Club FOR ALL AGE GROUPS!! Mommies Lets get Togther

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Dubai' started by Shivani2009, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Shivani2009

Shivani2009 Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

Hey Mommies !! :hiya

Im taking this initiative to Start this new thread , to get in touch with the Mommies of 10 year old girls / Children in Bur Dubai and of other areas , to start with a Kids group/club :ideawhere girls / Children of this age can get to spend time construtively and productively , by engaging in some outdoor activity.:cheers

And where they get an oppurtunity to mix with their own age group , and explore things togther and make a difference in their day to day life .:2thumbsup:

We as moms continue to feel that our kids dont have enough outdoor activity and thus confined to homes , glued in front of the TV or Playing on Laptop !! :confused2:

So lets start and hit the road and let our kids also feel that there is life beyond TV , Computer Games , Classes and Arcades :thumbsup

As we ladies need our regular dose of Meet ups to keep ourselves afresh ,lets arrange Play dates for our Kids as well :idea

Ladies , Im sure like me many other Momies would be wanting to see a personality change and socially active kids , thus the formation of such group / Club is ideal platform to set things in order , So lets hit the road !!

Just imagine .. the smiles it would bring on their faces !! :rotfl

Venues , timings , for outdoor activities will be decided later as per everyone's convienience !!

Defintly looking forward to hear from Mommies for a positive response and active participation on this thread !!

Cheers Everyone !!

Last edited: Nov 16, 2009

2. RituM

RituM New IL'ite

Good initiative Shivani, more than looking forward for meeting my friends i'm always interested in finding company for my kids. But please increase the age range as you might find more kids then and in that case I'll be in for any such meet for my 8 year old son.

3. Shivani2009

Ritu i agree , I also look forward to have company for my elder daughter and have seen the visible difference when they interact with kids of their own age and at the end of the day , they look contended !!

The whole idea is , all round personality development !!

Im trying to edit the thread but dont know how to do it .. Suggest if you know , so that I could make desired changes !!

Glad to know that I have one member onboard already .. Cheers

4. RituM

RituM New IL'ite

Shivani, I'm don't know how you could edit or delete threads here. I am very new to this forum thing I think. I am so looking forward to find company for my son all the time. Especially now that I have moved to this new house he's so lonely. My little daughter whose 2 doesn't mind this as much but my son keeps complaining of getting bored. I wish these kids grow up as we grew....we didn't have to think twice before ringing the doorbell of neighbours and could go out to play anywhere. For myself I am so busy due to work and kids that have no time to think of entertaining myself or making friends. The little free time I get I prefer to catch up on my sleep. But usually there is no free time and so much pending works.

5. Shivani2009

I know Ritu , where you are coming from .. Its just not easy for a working mother , while I was working, I used to have the same issues .. Enrolled kids with various classes but kid needed company to play in the evening not class after class ..

I m hoping this thread to take concrete shape , so that we can make our kids feel better !!

Cheers

6. Shivani2009

Ladies
    The proposed kids Club is for all age groups .. Im some how not been able to edit the title !!

Looking forward to hear !!

7. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Hi Shivani,
    I have edited the title of the thread. Hope this helps.

Regards
    USHA

8. Shivani2009

Hi Usha

Thanks a ton ! You have made it easy !!

9. Shivani2009

Ladies
    So many views but no reponse .. Quite strange ..Is it a far fetched idea having a Kiddie Club or are we too busy ? I expected this thread to gain momentum at the earliest !!

Cheers

10. ramyagiri

ramyagiri Bronze IL'ite

Hi Shivani,

this is really a great idea!:thumbsup

my son is 11yrs old. till now he had no prob he has got bunch of friends here.. like Ritu said, he is enjoying his friends come ring the bell and offff they go to play! now we will be moving, dont knw how he will manage!

I appreciate this idea as when we meet up, our kids also can have their own meet up!