1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kid-o-scope Free Online Assessment Test For Kids Between 7-13 Years

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous in Parenting' started by leena999, Sep 20, 2017.

1. leena999

leena999 Silver IL'ite

As parents, we want the best for our kids and want them to excel at every stage in life. But this parental pressure can sometimes curb the full potential of whatever our children are capable of.

I have two kids going through various stages of life.
    My son is a pre-teen and his future career graph is the hottest topic of conversation in my house nowadays. Aarya wants to be a chef sometimes and a musician at other times. I want him to be an engineer or doctor. My husband is Ok with anything.

Interestingly it was Aarya’s idea to go through an online Aptitude test. He had been discussing future school subjects with his friends. Aptitudes are natural talents that are linked to your heredity and genes. He was keen to know what his strengths and weak points are, what stream of subjects should he take up to choose a career that makes him productive, happy and successful and what exactly is he inclined towards?
    The dramatically rising cost of higher education scares me at times. Me and similar urban families must plan and invest to meet the growing educational demands. Life is unpredictable and resources are sometimes limited. So, I need all the help I can get to navigate my child towards success and growth. Therefore, Personality Assessment Tools are a lifesaver for moms like me.

The House of Aviva needs no introduction In India. They have been offering robust child plans that are tailor made to suit every budget. They give child insurance policies that let you breathe easy. Now Aviva has gone a step further and introduced their Free Online Assessment Test under the Kid-o-scope platform. It helps you tremendously in your child planner journey.

What I had to do:

My experience with Kidoscope has been very soul satisfying. I clicked on the website link, entered my son’s details and pressed Submit. The portal is designed for kids between 7 to 13 years. You have the choice of entering Cricketer, doctor, engineer, musician or teacher under your child’s dream. I entered ‘No Particular Dream’. The assessment test took about five minutes. The report was emailed to me.

Since the end results were so enlightening, I got a little greedy. Later I entered my daughter’s details to get her free Kidoscope report as well. All the results are different for different age groups. The layout is also different depending on the age range and dream criteria. I soon discovered what a boon Kidoscope was going to be in my children’s life. I had found the perfect guide and counselor.

Aarya’s test was called IWill and divided into 2 portions under Interest and Aptitude. The former covered 60 statements while the latter covered 40. The final analysis was emailed to me with login details to a Personalized Kid-o-scope account. There was also a comprehensive 11-page in-depth PDF report. That covered his Psychological background and Interest Assessment scoring. There were tips on how to focus and succeed. Kidoscope gave expert tips for parents as well.

Maira’s report was a shorter 8 page one and termed ICan since she is much younger. It focused on her social behavior, identity, Cognitive ability and her needs. But more importantly, it was tailor made to her characteristics.
    Aviva Kidoscope uses Psychometrics for developing this helpful website tool. The portal covers 6 primary elements. These include Psychometric Tests, Assessment Reports, Expert articles and A Dream Calculator. You also have fun activities and Personalized listings. All these are a road map towards satisfaction in later life. It is also very easy to navigate, as I discovered for myself.

Somebody once said that the individual who knows his aptitudes chooses more intelligently amongst the host of opportunities. I earlier felt that tests to map your potential were cumbersome and expensive. They require you to go to specified centers for taking them. But this was a complete eye opener and proved all my fears wrong. Aviva Kidoscope removed every nagging roadblock.

Everything was as clear and quick as taking one of their well-defined child plans. My Kidoscope experience was as smooth as a cakewalk.

Know more at:
    Aviva Kid-o-Scope - Born Free to Be Anything You Want to Be. | Blog about college prep, extra curricular, hobbies | mycity4kids

smiling kid.jpg

Rushmi789 likes this.

2. Rushmi789

Rushmi789 Senior IL'ite

I have also used Kidoscope. Its an online tool that tells you what your children are inclined towards.

Even I got a long 11 page full personality Assessment report. That too...totally free online. :cheer::clap2:

leena999 likes this.
  3. leena999

leena999 Silver IL'ite

Knowing your Child's inclination makes it easier to plan their future @Rushmi789