1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kick Starting On Self Motivation

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by twinsmom, Sep 22, 2009.

1. twinsmom

twinsmom Silver IL'ite

Hi Jaya,

I thought I was the original damp Squib... Comforting to know I have company......:thumbsup

2. twinsmom

twinsmom Silver IL'ite

Hi Kamla,
    You know me... I am a word freak... I just have to create my own words at times to expressly say I want to... Thank God, it is all acceptable here...
    It is my readers who are actually my MUSE!
    So thank you!

3. sln

sln Platinum IL'ite

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="113%" border=0><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD width="7%" height=1820><TD width="51%" height=1820>
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif].
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Exciting new discoveries by biomedical researchers in the areas of health and anti-aging have begun to usher in a new paradigm in fitness training.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Research shows that high-intensity, anaerobic workouts that include the short-burst, get-you-out-of-breath, sprinting types of exercise, will make your body release significant amounts of the most powerful "fitness hormone" in your body -- growth hormone, or HGH.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]As children, HGH makes us grow taller. When we reach our full height, however, this hormone actually changes roles. As adults, HGH doesn't make us grow. It cuts body fat and trims inches. HGH thus becomes the "fitness hormone" for middle-age and older adults[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Short, Fast and Anaerobic[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Researchers show that HGH can be increased by as much as 530 percent through sprinting activities. Anaerobic sprint workouts can be done in many different ways -- running, swimming, cycling, cross-country skiing, even power walking. If your favorite cardio machine -- stepper, elliptical, cycle or treadmill -- will get you out of breath by pumping hard and fast, it will get the job done![/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dear Twins mom,[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]perhaps this may partially answer your question.Regards[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]LAKSHIMINARAYANAN[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2009