KG1 and KG 2 in Noah's Ark Abu Dhabi

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by starnshine, Jan 5, 2010.

1. shyja

shyja New IL'ite

Hello Nandini,

My name is Shyja and I am new to Abu Dhabi. I want to know about Little Flower School, its location, how is the school in General.

My daughter is 3.5 yrs old and plan to put her in KG-1 from April 2011. Kindly advise.

Pls, let me know how to get in touch with you

Thanks,

2. krisharth

krisharth New IL'ite

hi nandini

this is prash. i am glad to read your messages as am undergoing the same admission prob and need your help. my daughter has already studied play school and KG1(3 months) in noahsark school in abudabhi last year. Due to some family prob i have to stay in India for past 10 months. so i dicontinued her schooling in abudabhi and got admitted her in LKG in india in june 10. she has successfully completed the course, now am planing to comeback abudhabi. now the prob is i could not get the TC as the kindergareten is not recognised by govt here. I never knew this before. today when my husband is approaching schools like little flower, wisdom school for KG2 admission they are particular about the TC document. am confused whether to continue her KG2 in india or to put her again KG1 in abudabhi. but that will cause one year loss in my daughter's career. it would be grt if you can help me out with any information.

prash

3. pawarju

pawarju Bronze IL'ite

You said that your daughter studied in Noah;s Ark. Then bring her and talk to Noah;s Ark Sundari Madam, they take admission. Check out in Noah;s Ark.
    Later automatiocally the child will go to Little Flower school for first std, since Noah;s ark and little flower are managed by Mrs. Sundari madam only.

4. experience

experience New IL'ite

I think you should think twice to go to Noah's Ark. It is not clean and safe if you care about your child more then few hundred dirhams go to better place