KG-1 admissions for CBSE schools in Abu dhabi (2015-2016)

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by jassanju, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Lizann27

Lizann27 New IL'ite

Hi, did you secure admission for you kid

2. cjosh

cjosh New IL'ite

not yet.. we have applied in few places, all of them say they will shortlist only by Dec or Jan.. What about you?

3. Lizann27

Lizann27 New IL'ite

same here, we have applied but nothing so far... please let me know once your kid gets admission I will let u know the same if it happens.. also let me know if you know of any other cbse schools that have opened up for admission.

4. cjosh

cjosh New IL'ite

ok sure will do.. Keep me posted as well :) btw do you have any preference. I'm so confused, keep hearing conflicting reviews about schools.

5. Lizann27

Lizann27 New IL'ite

honestly... im applying in all schools which have opened up for admission lets wait and see where our kid gets shortlisted and then we will take a call. What is important is he gets admission somewhere as I have been reading its very difficult to get a seat , once he secures a seats I will then decide . do you stay at MBZ city

6. cjosh

cjosh New IL'ite

No in the city

7. anandhit

anandhit Junior IL'ite

I think bright riders started admission for sibling category.Do you any idea for general quota??

Do you know any status about GEMS and shining star???In news I read they are going to start new schools and operational from AY'16.But in their website I didn't get any information.

If GEMS and IIS opened I hope we will secure admission.But the problem is everyone's admission is on different month.ADIS is on January only.

Hoping for the best.

8. cjosh

cjosh New IL'ite

Yeah sibling admissions are till end of oct i heard..Called bright riders last week.. They ask me to call again end of jan..doubt there s gonna be many seats available after siblings, kids from saras etc..

No idea about shining stars..reviews abt the school are not great..anyways might just apply to keep an option open. Bhavans is shortlisting in dec. hope u have applied there already. U can also apply in GIIS, ryan and EFIA now.

All other schools start admission dec or jan..lets keep each other informed as soon as we have any updates

9. Lizann27

Lizann27 New IL'ite

Hi cjosh,

Most of the CBSE school are in Mussafah , are you ok with your kid travelling from city to his school, what would be the travelling time. and what options would you be considering for travel.

10. suryas29

suryas29 New IL'ite

Hi everyone
    I m new 2 this group & found this thread more useful 4 me as m too looking 4 my kids kg admission. I too applied in all schools whr registrations r open. Pls guys do intimate if u cme across any school registrations. Thank u.