KG-1 admissions for CBSE schools in Abu dhabi (2015-2016)

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by jassanju, Nov 20, 2014.

1. jassanju

jassanju New IL'ite

hello everyone,

we visited many schools in Musaffa on Monday for my daughter's admission,as its the last day for model school to submit form for KG.they kept the form with Dhs 50 registration fees. they will call in jan. also we checked in Ryan, they closed the admission as they selected first 60 applications. for shining star, it was not yet opened, secr was asking to follow up daily around 10 am.Also we went to Merryand, there preference is siblings. also cambridge high school, they ask to fill the 'waiting form' for admission as they have pending applications from last year.we registered in Emirates Future Academy also, they will call in Feb if there will be seats. but luckily , my daughter got the admission in 'Diyafa International School' in MBZ City. its british curriculum school. she got admission in FS2 directly from the 2nd semester.its a good school, they still have some seats, if someone wants to enroll his kids.but the fees is toooo much. it's around 24,000 including books,4,500 is transport.

2. Sree2010

Sree2010 New IL'ite

Helloo friends,

Thanx for opening up this thread. I am also looking for admission for my son to KG 1. Any Updates.

3. mdmini

mdmini Senior IL'ite

regsitrations open in Global indian internation school abu dhabi

4. Sree2010

Sree2010 New IL'ite

Is there any update from Global Indian International School?? We already fill the registration Form but till now no calls ....waiting for their admissions to start.

Has anybody got admission in ADIS (Al Wathba ) draw lot today ??

5. angela1979

angela1979 New IL'ite

Hi All,
    For those who may be planning admissions for next year or those who are plannign to have their kids enrolled in nurseries in the hope of getting direct admission to a school - PLEASE NOTE that no nursery guarantees direct admission to any school such as Bright Riders or Indian Schools in Abu Dhabi.

It used to be the case that Sara Nursery students USED to get direct admission but this is NO longer the case. Admission is to lottery. I know a lot of parents will form long nights through the night to get admission to Sara but it is not worth it. YOU are wasting your time. After admission throughout the year you will be made to sign forms agreeing that Sara Nursery will not guarantee you admission.

Please spend your time and energy and valuable money in better nurseries.

3 people like this.
  6. UpasanaKalyani

UpasanaKalyani New IL'ite

Thank you for your information. I was really confused with this issue.

7. Indhradhanu

Indhradhanu Silver IL'ite

thanks for the information @angela1979....

Getting admission in CBSE school in Abudhabi seems to be very difficult....i am planning for next year admission (2016-2017 )for my son....super tensed...:confused2:

8. UpasanaKalyani

UpasanaKalyani New IL'ite

I have heard that with recommendation its possible to get admission. Does it work? If possible how to approach? Please give me reply if anyone knows about that.

9. NAVNU

NAVNU Junior IL'ite

Hello all,
    Regarding Global Indian International School, they're also saying it'll be based on lottery system. Building construction is still going on in this school.so not sure about April. May be in September. One more new CBSE curriculum school is opening. number : 0504474095.International Indian School.
    You can make one more round of enquiry to all the schools because after ADIS Wathba's admission there may be a chance of getting in EFIA, Model School, Ryan ...

10. Sree2010

Sree2010 New IL'ite

Hi all,
    Any updates from GIIS ? Did anybody got in any other schools ?