1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kesavardhini oil

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by cindyboo, May 10, 2007.

1. damse

damse New IL'ite

effect of keshavardini hair oil

hi friends,
    i am new to this forums.Lastly,when i have been suffering from huge hair loss....i found this forums useful to discuss my problem.i have tried keshavardini hair oil for 1 month.Before that also i had hair fall.but now its horrible....each time i comb it literally ther's been a flow of hair....that too from the full length from the scalp itself .:bonk.its really horrible.i cannot stand this anymore....!please ladies help me .................is this the effect of that hair oil ...if it doesnot suit one's ..will it cause damage like this..................please reply this........................:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:

Last edited: Dec 23, 2009
  2. dollysonpari

dollysonpari Silver IL'ite

Re: effect of keshavardini hair oil

Hi,
    A sudden change in hair oil takes time to get used to the scalp and hair. If you feel the hair oil has increased hair loss problem then stop using it. You can try home made herbal oil.

Check whether u have dandraff.Try to keep ur scalp clean.There are many other factors for hair loss.

3. damse

damse New IL'ite

hi wellwisher,
    u suggested me to stop using..........but i have already lost lot of hair......
    i even observe same magnitude hairfall even on days i didn't apply it........
    i fear that even if i stop now ....i will be losing hair.....
    i dont have dandruff problem ...............i clean my scalp regularly.........
    please reply me.........bye

4. dollysonpari

dollysonpari Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    Try mixing keshavardidni oil with sesame oil / oilve oil as its more effective.

There are so many reasons for hair loss problem, like dandraff, thyroid problem, hormonal imbalance, heredity, anemia, post pregnancy etc.

Its hard to find out the exact reason for hair loss problem in women. If hair loss problem is in ur heredity then possibility is only 50 - 70 % chances to retain your hair.

If your into post pregnancy period then the problem is temporary.

In case of problem like thyroid or hormonal imbalance kindly consult the doctor immediately.

In case of anemic problem make changes in ur diet. Eat healthy diet. Thts more than enough to stop hair loss problem. Healthy diet should be included evry day to see changes and it takes atleast three months to see visible difference.

Consult a good dermatologist and ask to prescribe multivitamin and iron tablets.

IF your using any chemical products for hair wash , kindly stop it. switch over to herbal products which suits ur hair.

Apply warm olive oil / castor oil before you wash your hair. Dont massage any oil in the scalp in case of severe hair loss. Just Apply oil. Requires 6 - 8 application to see min changes.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2009
  5. damse

damse New IL'ite

thank u very much.i ll try it out:)

6. ananthy

ananthy Senior IL'ite

take iron rich food everyday and on a regular basis. everyday morning take 4 dates and 1 glass milk along with the breakfast u eat. i read this in net and tried it. it worked for me. don't know about you. may be just try and see. sleep well. apart from this take green leafy veggies atleast weekly if not daily. eat curry leaves everyday. take care.

7. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

Hello there Damse;

I have never had any problem with hair loss. You can also check out some best hair loss treatments on the web.
    Here's my tip:
    1. Massage extra virgin coconut oil on your remaining hair and scalp (make sure that it penetrates your scalp) just massage, never use comb..
    2. wrap it with hot towel then cover with shower cap
    3. rinse off with a little shampoo and lots of conditioner (preferably one w/ coco milk)
    4. PAT dry your hair, never rub with towel...
    5. use wide tooth comb till it gets a bit dry...no irons or blow dryer pls...
    With this, im sure you'll regain strength for remaining hair and eliminate hair loss...

hope this helps...give me a feedback then:)

8. poojalndn

poojalndn New IL'ite

Hi Friends

i am new to this forum . i have a huge hair fall and also my hair is greying alot . i am 26 and i from united kingdom. can anyone please tell me where can i get kesavardhini hair oil and is it good to use and any side effects after using and which hair oil in kesavardhini is good.do we get all kesavardhini products in london .. please tell me where can i buy this oil in london

thankyou in advance

9. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

Hi Cindyboo... never ever use anything beyond expiry date...it may have some side effects...check out besthairlosstreatmentreviews on the web... Here's some useful tips for you dear::thumbsup
    Treatment for Hair
    *Lettuce is useful in preventing hair loss. A mixture of lettuce and spinach juice is believed to help the growth of hair if taken to the extent to half a litre a day
    * Onion has also been found beneficial in patchy baldness. The affected part should be rubbed with onions morning and evening till it is red. It should be rubbed with honey afterwards.
    * Mustard oil, boiled with henna leaves, is useful for healthy growth of hair. About 250 ml of mustard oil should be boiled in a tin basin. About sixty grams of henna leaves should be gradually put in this oil till they are burnt in the oil. The oil should then be filtered using a cloth and stored. Regular massage of the head with the oil will produce abundant hair.
    DIET:
    * The healthy condition of the hair depends, to a very large extent, on the intake of sufficient amounts of essential nutrients in the daily diet. Persons with a tendency to lose hair should take a well-balanced and correct diet, made up of foods which, in combination, should supply all the essential nutrients. It has been found that a diet which contains liberal quantities of seeds, nuts, grains, vegetables and fruits would provide adequate amounts of all the essential nutrients. Each food group should roughly form the bulk of one of the three principal meals. These foods should, however, be supplemented with certain special foods such as milk, vegetable oils, honey, wheat germ, yeast and liver.

10. navs23

navs23 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Bharathi,

You might have found the oil in some shop already, but just wanted to let you know that it is available in some medical shops in bangalore as well. I brought mine from a medical shop near the Vidyapeeta circle(I am not sure about the exact address, please look up for the medical shops near vidya peeta circle) and it costed about Rs20 I think.