Kerela Boat House - Help

Discussion in 'Travel' started by laxmee, May 25, 2009.

1. laxmee

laxmee New IL'ite

hi i am planning to kerela for a romantic stay.so how abt boat house.does it come like a package for couple.wat r others must see romantic place in kerela.thanx.

Last edited: May 25, 2009

2. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

hi laxmee,

check the below link for your query. This should answer some of your questions..:thumbsup

Romantic Kerala

Last edited: May 25, 2009
  3. VidyaaJ

VidyaaJ Silver IL'ite

Hi Laxme,

Glad that you are planning to go to Kerala... But i would give you my suggestion on this. When I am my hubby went there to stay in the boat house, it was not that interesting... It was exciting for only few hours and after that you will start feeling bored about it... You can enjoy this if you go in as a big group... In the nights the boat will not move and it will stop in some place which may be or may not be clean....

Instead you can go to places like Munnar etc., stay there in a hotel and enjoy.. I enjoyed our trip staying at Kumarakoon lagoon, a hotel in the middle of the back waters...It was an wonderful experience....

Anyway, this is my suggestion and there are alos people who have loced the boat house trip... Think and decide...

Love,
    Vidyaa