1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Keralites Hair cair

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by gayatri310, Aug 14, 2009.

1. gayatri310

gayatri310 New IL'ite

Hi

I have seen most of the Kerala women and men have beautiful hair and women have long hair and very strong and healthy looks too.I want to know the general routine they use for their hair.Can anyone please let me know?

gayatri

2. Muktachabda

Muktachabda Senior IL'ite

Actually the Keralites have Coconut and fish in thier diet. These play an important role in hair care. It makes the hair dark and silky.

But people who do not eat fish, they can regularly massage their head with warm coconut oil and then have some steam for few mins. Do this once in every week. The hair will become soft and shily. And if you r in a place which is very polluted then its better not to keep oil in the head for many day. max-max 2days. And using a good shampoo is also very essential.

3. born2vin

born2vin Bronze IL'ite

Yes, they use coconut oil in all their dishes... and fish is their main food everyday. and they use pure coconut oil to their hair and they wash the hair with hibiscus leafs and flower. even they wash hair oil will be there in hair always for them... that is also one of the reason.. for thier black and healthy hair.

4. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

i didnt no that ....thnx for the information im going to include more fish in my diet...but cant do coconut oil as it is not good for weight loss...so i will apply to my hair

5. behappyalways

behappyalways Silver IL'ite

Good info

Thanks for sharing
    BHA

6. abinayaaa

abinayaaa Senior IL'ite

Can anybody give detailed steps, how keralites take care of their hair and how do they wash their hair regularly with coconut oil. Please I want to know their secret.
    Abinayaaa