Kasthuri Manjal powder for making face bright & Soft

Discussion in 'Shopping & Restaurants' started by KasturiSarathi, Jul 17, 2009.

1. KasturiSarathi

KasturiSarathi New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    A face wash powder manufactured with following good quality items is available to make your face bright and soft.Its a NATURAL process.Its a home made product.
    Contents:
    Kasthuri Manjal
    Poolankilangu
    Rose
    Aavaaram poo
    Marudhani.

It avoids pimples and makes your face a soft one... For those who want please contact..:coffee

1 person likes this.

2. Chandrika82

Chandrika82 Silver IL'ite

Hi..please provide us the proportion of each ingredient.
    Thanks !

3. KasturiSarathi

In my home itself, we are manufacturing this face wash powder with above said contents. If you like,i am ready to door deliver you for low cost itself...50 gms pocket is just 10 Rs.Just make a trial and if satisfied means, you can proceed further.I am in Chennai only.
    If you want to do it in your own way means, you have to bought Kasthuri Manjal , Poolankilangu and Rose. Then you have to collect Aavaarampoo which will be available in village areas. Then you have to allow all these to become dry . And then you have to grind it in floor mills very carefully.(No masala contents should be mixed with this.Its harmful to skin.)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2009
  4. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

Kasturi,
    PLs dont give your cell no& mail Id. in the open forum...pls tell Pm to the concern person...
    very nice &natural face powder...thanks .

5. Vinothini

Vinothini New IL'ite

where can i get Poolankilangu, aavaram poo. can you tell us the exact quantity.

6. KasturiSarathi

Poolankilangu is available in rare places . I dont know where it is available in Chennai. But i bought it in South TamilNadu. Aavaarampoo is available in village sides of South TamilNadu. I am selling this for those who are in need for very low price. Manufactured in my home itself . If you want means , i am ready to door deliver you.Just try once. Ready to give a free sample demo too.
    :thumbsup

7. KasturiSarathi

Pm means what...?

8. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Re: Kasthuri Manjal powder available here..ready to service at your doorsteps

I would definitely like to try it but iam going out of station for the next 2 weeks.After i get back,i will get in touch with you ok.
    In the meanwhile,please let me know whether it helps in clearing the skin and remove oiliness?

geevee

9. Vinothini

Vinothini New IL'ite

Hi Kasthuri,

i would like to buy. can you tell me the exact price and the delivery charge. where do u reside.

10. KasturiSarathi

Re: Kasthuri Manjal powder available here..ready to service at your doorsteps

Surely geevee. If you clean your face with this powder thrice a day,it ll remove oiliness, Keeps your face bright and kills germs in skin in natural way.But the people surely felt uneasy to collect all these ingredients and to manufacture this powder:thumbsup.So that i decided to manufacture it and to deliver it as a service for low cost.