Karwa Chauth - who all keep it?

Discussion in 'Places & Events in KL' started by DancingDolphin, Oct 12, 2010.

1. DancingDolphin

DancingDolphin New IL'ite

Hiya again....

This year Karwa Chauth is on 26th Oct ... Just wondering if anyone keep this fast? From the ladies I know, they don't keep this fast. I would be all alone to do the pooja and rituals ... so just thot to drop a line to know if anyone keep this fast and i can join her or her group for the Karwa Chauth pooja?

Eagerly waiting for the response....

Maneka

2. sharon678

sharon678 New IL'ite

Hey
    I love to do this pooja too. unfortunately, my in-laws are not supportive and i really do not knw all the details for this vrat.
    can anyone please help with the entire details from start to end, i am aware of few but not in full actually.
    thanks
    sharon

3. DancingDolphin

Hi Sharon,

Unfortunately even i don't know the whole rituals for this vrat. However, i find this link quite interesting to tell u a lot about this vrat

Karwa Chauth,Karva Chauth,Karwachauth 2010,India

As well, what i firmly beleive in is doing it with all my heart and respect... so i guess if u are wishing to do it then dont bother that i don;t have this pooja material or that thing and how will i do the pooja without any particular thing in it. Bec' by the end of it ... it is the heart which matters! :D

Maneka

4. parasmanic

parasmanic Bronze IL'ite

Hey Maneka,

How is it going? Fasting today .....hope u have a happy married life forever :thumbsup

Sonu

5. DancingDolphin

Thanks dear and same to you too!

It went good... made malai kofta, daal makhni and kheer .... was really exhasted by the end of the day! There by, bec of rain "chanda mama" played tricks .... so had to do pooja seeing my chand (hubby) only! :)