Karvachowth puja/ceebration in sharjah

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Sharjah' started by Mona81, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Mona81

Mona81 Junior IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

I am a new member of IL and of dubai as well. I came here just 3 months back and this is my first KV in dubai.
    I am a northindian (Punjabi) and wants to know about the places where we can go for Karvachowth puja or is there any group of women, who togetther do the puja and all.

Please suggest.

2. honeylips

honeylips New IL'ite

hi ...me too a new member off IL....I am from bangalore...till last year...we used to do karva chouth in bur dubai...near the temple ...but since then my family frnds have left dubai for good.....where do u stay in sharjha...i stay in al nahda...so did u do the pooja alone...or managed to find ladies in IL who joined u as well....

3. Mona81

Mona81 Junior IL'ite

good to know abt u ..i m from delhi..n stay in alnahda..near lulu..
    yes i was able to find a group of ladies n we all; did puja together at home..:)

4. honeylips

honeylips New IL'ite

dear mona...is that ur name...?, my name is lakshmi....thanx for replying....wow, thaz gr8....i stay opposite to sahara centre....so do u visit the al nahda park very often....do u have tots....i have a five yr old daughter....

5. Mona81

Mona81 Junior IL'ite

hi Lakshmi....
    yes..my name is mona...i hv a 1.5 yrs daughter...not often but yes i use to go as my sweetie loves to play there..how often do u go there...

6. honeylips

honeylips New IL'ite

Re: hi

Dear Mona,

How are you....so how do u keep urself busy at home...do u have ur inlaws to help you out... i know how hard it is difficult to get a maid this part of sharjah...burdubai is best place to have that luxury.....y dont we plan and meet in al nahda....may daughter, kashish is having her school hols....and her cuzins have were here these past few days....we were on our toes showing them around.....let me know when u can make it to the park....you can get ur other IL frnds too.....do u keep in touch with them..?

7. Mona81

Mona81 Junior IL'ite

Re: hi

hello lakshmi..
    yes i am fine..how abt u ??? no myinlways are in india....
    I dont think so taht theres any problem getting miads here/...I also hav ...n no problem as such..

yes sure we can meet Wednesday evening around 6:30 may be..if thats ok with u ..
    i havnt met any of IL frnds yet..u wud be the first one ..;P

chalo plan for it n letme know..

8. honeylips

honeylips New IL'ite

dear mona,.....that would be lovely...ya, i will come to the park on wed at about 6.30 pm....we can meet near the swing....it would be fun to catch up without any othe clues....lets see....nways i mostly wear jeans...i will wear a red shirt too...if u can give me a clue as to what dress u will be wearing, my eyes can spare less time staring at everyone...!!

9. Mona81

Mona81 Junior IL'ite

haha..yes sure..i wud also be wearing jeans with a pink top..:) lets find each other..it wud be fun:) ill be near the swing for little ones....waise if ur private mssgs are wrkg then u can send me ur mobil no...so that we cud surely meet..;) mines r nt wrkg..as not much posts this mnth.. or i think if u mke 2 more posts then ur private mssgs wud wrk..as this seems to be ur 8th post...

10. honeylips

honeylips New IL'ite

ya, my pvt messgae is nt wrking as of now.....its ok...it wud be more fun to locate each other with these few clues to our dressing...! so see ya at about 6.30 pm....well, ...i guess we both wud miss watching...kuch tho log kahe...!! my little one and me wud be there to receive.....since i will be out today...wudnt be logging again....hope u will deftly make it..! i will be there..!