Kaal Sarp Dosh

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by falgunid18, Jan 10, 2013.

1. falgunid18

falgunid18 Platinum IL'ite

I came to know that I have Kaal Sarp Dosh in my kundli which is why there are severe problems in my married life since a very long time. Things are at the verge of breaking.

I am here in US, so not sure if I can perform any puja here or some one can perform this puja on my behalf in India. Can any one please throw any light on this?

Also, are there any remedies to overcome this?

Any help is much appreciated. Please help.

Edit: If someone has Malspie's personal contact info can you please please please PM me.

Thank you,
    Falguni D

2. Prachi20

Prachi20 Bronze IL'ite

talk to the same astrologer who predicted this.he will guide.kaal sarp is of many kinds.so he only can advise which remedy will work in your type of dosha.

3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear falgunid18 sister,

Om sairam, It is long since we have interacted and sorry to hear about your situation,

I dont believe in astrology as we are in sayee's fold, However what I know I would like to share,

Kalahasthi (AndhraPradesh) or Thirunageeswaram (Tamilnadu) is place for Pariharam, The abhishek pooja should be done during Raahu Kal, and it is better the person who has the Dosha performs it in person, But believe me a person (my close relative) who had this, surrendered to BABA unto thy holy feet and everything got settled, Pray to GURU (anyone) whom you like, since you are away and cannot make it immediately and also things are in a very bad shape.

Guru is the only solace who can keep you at ease, May Baba bless you and guide you to keep your matrimony at peace and harmony.:bowdown

Drop in your prayers at PARAYAN PRAYERS thread in the link in my signature, Parayan Group IL/Sai Sisters will all pray for your success.

NOTE: I have heard that Malspie dont respond these days as she is very busy...

4 people like this.
  4. mbharani

mbharani Gold IL'ite

Hello Falguni

I second Saisakthi sisters advise...when your in India you can do the parihara but has of now surrender to guru and your problems will be solved or atleat you will get some relief.

JAISAIRAM

2 people like this.
  5. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

Hi Falguni,

I too faced some issues of this kind...but as per Saisakthi sister's Advice, I left everything to Baba and asked Him to take care of things... Kindly you too follow the same to attain peace of mind!! :)

God created everything including astrology...and made few people work on that too... He knows to solve things for us and nothing can be as efficient as GOD!! When we place our Faith in God rather than disturbing our minds with other routes, we attain peace...

Nothing will happen to your personal issues too... Soon things will settle well... all of us need to face a tough phase in life... Just hold on, things shall pass...and be good to you!!

May Baba bless you with good health and long life!!

Om Sai Nathaya Namaha!

2 people like this.
  6. hgulla

hgulla Silver IL'ite

Falguni,

I am kind of undecided how much to believe in astrology but nevertheless do things my parents ask me to.

To answer your original question, I did Rahu Kethu Kaala Sarpa Nivarana Pooja.

The process:

1. Only at Kalahasti, Andhra Pradesh
    2. Only on a Saturday between 9:30 and 11 AM
    3. You have to buy two naga (snake) metals at the temple along with other pooja materials
    4. Get a ticket, that temple is full of people who do this pooja
    5. Perform the pooja as instructed (priest instruct on the mic)
    6. Write a piece of paper that has your name, your birthday, your star, your rashi, your village name, your kula devta etc. The paper should also mention "I have performed Rahu Kethu kala sarpa nivarana pooja."
    7. Read all your info and the statement in front of god's idol when you are just about throw the naga into the hundi
    7. Wrap the two nagas with this paper, throw it in the Hundi without looking at it (very important) while throwing
    8. Don't turn back and just keep walking after you have discarded it. The reason for it according to my astrologer was that these two naga represent the poison within our body. We should not be fond of poison and throw in a loving way. We should instead throw in a way we don't want it and asking it to get lost

I hope my post was helpful

PS: My astrologer told I would see the difference in my wife's attitude within 2 months, I have not honestly or may be I'm not realizing the change. Whatever, just checked off all I could do to save our relationship, but only futile so far.

1 person likes this.
  7. soulful

soulful Platinum IL'ite

Falguni,

the points about not seeing the nagas and walking out without looking back is true. I know someone very close to me who went to Kalahasti to do the puja but when the astrologer look into the chart - the first thing he asked is whether the person looked back after putting the nagas in the hundi. In fact, the person not only looked back, but sat down because he thought it is similar to a Shiva temple. the astrolger said they will have to go back and this time to follow instructions. and problem was solved.

Since you cant go now, you can do this - Pray to Shiva and Parvati and place chundal Neividya every Tuesday for 40 tuesdays. Also Say "Sarvamangala Mangalye...." Prayer 108 times everyday. I think I saw something similar in IL as a reply to one of the threads. couldn't find it now. Have Faith. Good Luck

Hgulla - sorry to hear about your trouble. Be it God, or Astrology - everything requires faith. It is not about Astrology or Astrologer. A sceptical mind questions everything and doubts everything. No amount of Pooja, Pariharam or meditation helps then. I suggest that pray to your God with full devotion and surrender unto Him. Have Faith He will take care. and see the difference. I am no Saint or Gyaani, just what I have learnt from my own life experiences. Good Luck

2 people like this.
  8. DevKumar

DevKumar New IL'ite

Madam, Thanks for this precious and useful information. I want ask you that only Rahu ketu puja is held at Kalashti Temple? has other pujas also held at Kalashti like Kaalsarp dosh nivaran, Pitru dosh?

9. greenchilli

greenchilli Bronze IL'ite

I have done the pooja in kalahasthi.i did it before many years.
    I understood that kalasarpa dosha affects my family life,career etc.,
    But the effects did not fade after pooja.
    Iam in my mid thirties and i have faced difficulties in every way of my life ....more mentally,financially,physically.
    If u surrender to God and accept the way and be emotionally neutral u may have some improvement.
    Peace is a luxury for people with this dosha.

10. Nirey

Nirey New IL'ite

Sir,

Name : Niraimathi
    Date of birth: 19/04/1984
    Place of birth: Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
    Time: 4.55am

Sir kindly let me know about my life..
    I got married on 2008 after 7½yrs I separated from my husband because of some misunderstanding but until now my divorce getting drag by him because he is refusing to give me settlement. We both have one property he willing to give divorce without any settlement and my wedding jewelries alrdy 3yrs we separated but my life still hanging like this.
    Kindly tell me when I can solve this matter in my life. How the Justice will b positive or negative?
    After this divorce settle how my future life will be? Currently I'm really living life without happy too much stressed.

Please help tell me how my life will b in future after this divorce. Thank you