1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Jyotika in RMKV's ad - Enna color Enna color...?

Discussion in 'TV' started by Madrasmami, Aug 4, 2005.

1. Madrasmami

Madrasmami New IL'ite

Hi,
    Did anyone see the ad "Enna Colour, Enna colour" played by Jyotika for the textile shop RMKV in Chennai.

Jyotika is looking very cute - searching for her muhurtham saree colour. The public is giving their suggestions.

At the end Jyotika turns up in the exclusive saree and asks muhurtham saree is ready but where is the Mapillai?
    Cute, Jyotika is going places in reinventing herself.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2005

2. vinitha

vinitha New IL'ite

Jyotika's fabulous saree

Hi mami,
    I got to see the ad in which Jyotika flaunts the colour. I read in a magazine that the saree has 50, 000 colours weaved into its checks. The shop RMKV took lots of efforts in developing the different dyes using technical support combined with traditional weaving techniques.

Good news for us ladies is that the saree is a reference from which we could decide our pattu saree colour.
    Bye, happy shopping.

3. nirupama

nirupama New IL'ite

It's an unusual ad!

Hi,

I too saw the ad. It's an unusual kind of ad - RMKV is made a difference and stands unique from others through this creative ad.

I'm sure it would have reached many in Tamil Nadu talking about 50,000 colors in a single saree.
    Also, Jyotika in the ad is kalakals:clap

4. rathi

rathi Bronze IL'ite

Ad to create curiousness

Hi,

I too have seen this ad. Great one!

The one which I appreciated the most in this ad is they tried creating a lot of curiousness among the public as 'Jyotika's muhurta pattu - yenna color, yenna color?'

So, people would have watched the ad to know about Jyotika's wedding and her wedding saree. The name of RMKV would have reached all corners by now for the curiosity the ad created!