1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Just like we touch our touch phone and feel happy, want to touch someone's heart too

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Feb 6, 2014.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Countless number of time we touch our “TOUCH PHONE” in a day and feel happy. Try to touch someone ‘s heart once in a while & we will feel more Happier!!:) Good Morning .

Its difficult to change the past and dont know but how the future will be but everyday I feel happy if I am able to touch someone's heart and make them happy. My day might not be good sometimes but try to make other's days special. For e.g. cook a delicious meal and his favourite meal for my hubby to make him happy. When he eats and says wow I feel happy. Sometimes my day might not be good , like yesterday and day before , dont know why but I was feeling low but tried to make others happy, especially in IL I felt very happy when I nominated Srama's wonderful thread and was happy to get her likes.

Sometimes I feel I am only wasting my time getting attached to everyone whether relatives or friends and expecting the same from them and get disappointed when they are not the same , though feel happy when someone from whom I dont expect getting attached to me and they become important in my life

I know I have to count my blessings and not go for things which is difficult to get I understood that I should appreciate simple pleasures and little blessings. Each day teaches different lessons. I have to keep my eyes awake and learn the things which I come across in life.

Some days are there when I feel I can do anything and that I have the power in me. But at times I require encouragement and motivation from people who love me and confidence in me that I can also do something. Though I have become old and have learnt so much from my experiences but still sometimes I become like a child. Dont know whether old age is like this for all,sometimes feeling on the top of the world and sometimes feeling very low. It is all due to the surroundings I think.

Attached Files:

3 people like this.

2. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Re: Just like we touch our touch phone and feel happy, want to touch someone's heart

So true!

Its fine to get attached to ppl.Not many get friendly these days.Not even the neighbors..nor the relatives.
    You've more experience in life than me and I am sure you know that we are happier when we lower our expectations.
    Not everyone is as generous as you.

2 people like this.
  3. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Re: Just like we touch our touch phone and feel happy, want to touch someone's heart

Aunty,
    This happens to everyone..feeling low sometimes or some days..so very true as you say it gives happiness my making others happy..
    Absolutely as one grows older he/she becomes a child again..Thats the philosophy of life..
    Aunty you are so tender and sweet that is why when your expectation fails you get dejected..Not all fingers are same..each and everyone is different aunty..we cannot except the same reciprocation from everyone..I know it pinches when a real close friend/ relative/ any close person does not respond the same way as we do..we may feel they are too close but we really don't know how they consider..it is better to have a cordial relationship with everyone rather becoming an intimate friend..
    Nowadays I do not except anything from anyone..there were times when I felt hurt but only thing I do is to console myself saying .."Fine ..this is the reality and you have to accept"

3 people like this.
  4. orchidgb

orchidgb Silver IL'ite

yesterday i was happy since one client was willing to join the course and registered with me but today she had not turned up. fingers crossed. after reading your post and jasmine post - "okay this is what life is" though we know the facts sometimes we must be reminded. thank you jasmine for your reply post.

2 people like this.
  5. vjan29

vjan29 Platinum IL'ite

Very nice article Madam. It's easy we touch others heart like touching our Smart Phone. What if somebody touch our heart and leaves...? Sad...!!

1 person likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Dinny dear for making my day with your first like and fb. You are right noone wants to be very friendly these days because I think they have no ttime, they are busy int heir own world. Yes I agree dear its better to expect less to be happy. Now I amtrying to expect less and be happy

7. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Lovely snippet Vijima
    Loved this sentence:
    Countless number of time we touch our “TOUCH PHONE” in a day and feel happy. Try to touchsomeone ‘s heart once in a while & we will feel more Happier!

1 person likes this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Jasmine dear yes I can understand that feeling low happens tomany of us depending on their surroundings and circumstances especially I think when one becomes old and when they miss their children like me. YOu have made me feel in cloud9 with your lavish praises, dont know whether I am worthy of that.I know I have to accept the reality that all are not same and also all days are not the same and I should not be very happy nor very sad I jmust learn to be medium. Now a days everyone is busy in their own world, me being only with my dh and children abroad have lot of time to think all this. Thats why I keep myself busy here and in making jewellery. Glad you have learnt not to expect anything and have understood that this is realityand you have to accept. .

1 person likes this.
  9. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Aunty,
    I can understand how much you miss your children..happy to know that IL keeps you engaged..Nooo you keep us engaged..:clap You have many virtual children here in IL. Including me .Cheer up aunty..
    Glad that you set your expectations to medium...I was very sensitive and emotional person before marriage..but after marriage my husband started giving Gyaan sessions daily..He changed my entire personality..And today the way I think and look at this world has changed to a different spectrum..

1 person likes this.
  10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Orchid dear glad that with mine and Jasmine's post you understood that this is life. I also felt happy reading Jasmine's reply and felt that I should minimise my expectations