June 2017 Due Date Mommies..welcome

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by felonopsis, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

Hi Mario,for my little one I am using normal diapers day and night but feel like using cloth nappies.Have brought water proof diapers,itseems we can attach cotton cloth to the diaper .Tried using cloth alone for baby but I had to keep on changing it so started using diaper again....But I am not happy using daiper always for him.
    I saw ur thread but did not have any idea on the same..let us know ur feedback on the indian cloth diaper..

Mario123 likes this.
  2. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

My baby is on breast feed so taking diet for more milk production.
    Have severe back pain,due to the bad postures of breast feeding..Cant help I think this will continue.

3. Mario123

Mario123 Gold IL'ite

Hi.. I have got this from amazon. It is working quite well for me. My posture is better n back ache lesser. But not fully gone. I still have neck pain after feeding.

www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B00XKYTDUG/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1500885712&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX118_SY170_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=feeding+pillow

4. Sansa

Sansa Silver IL'ite

Did you check infants section in parenting forum here. I have seen threads solely about cloth diaper. Try a search. It will pull up. Meanwhile I will try to post the link as well

Mario123 likes this.
  5. Sansa

Sansa Silver IL'ite

Just now noticed that you have posted in infants section. I have posted the link there as well. I'm posting it here too. Hope it is useful

Cloth Diapers

Mario123 and Ammu2886 like this.
  6. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

I tried this today,Brought plastic diaper covers and cotton cloth,Made layers of cotton cloth and tugged it under plastic diaper covers...I feel this is a good choice.
    Have ordered layered Soft Cotton Baby Diaper pads/Insert (Pack of 5) from amazon.Let me see how this works.

Mario123 likes this.
  7. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

Mario123 likes this.
  8. Mario123

Mario123 Gold IL'ite

Hi girls, how is it going. Second month has started already. I cant believe days passed so fast. I would like to know about few things , the way u r doing it.
    Are you following 40 days confinement thing. My mom hasnt allowed me to go out except to dr. So Im waiting for this to over and get fresh air soon. Just few days left now.

Are u supplementing baby with formula feed or medicines? Are u given any medicines. Im taking calcium. Stopped iron as my baby is having constipation. Formula feed is very rare, only when at nites I find that my milk is not sufficient and he is still hungry.

Have u decided about exercise routine and when are u planning to start. I have big confusion about it n not yet decided.

9. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

Hi Mario,

I went out on 15th day to do some shopping,and also we named our baby in 27th day so there was a small party at a function hall.Later again went out for shopping for babys naming ceremony.

I am giving only breat milk to him,he doesnt drink formula feed.So taking adding lots of things to diet.

I have nt taken iron and calcium yet. I am on ayurvedic medicines,wil start once done with ayurvedam.

As of now just tied saree tight to stomach so that stomach goes in.There is lots of difference and stomach has almost gone inside.
    I have nt gained much weight.I am same as before so no plans for exercise.

Thought of starting yoga for back ache but mom said not to do anything now.so may wait for few days..

For milk have methi and jaggery payasam.It helps a lot in milk production.Include drumstick leaves also.

10. Sansa

Sansa Silver IL'ite

Here ped advised us to take baby outside after getting vaccines in 6 weeks. But I believe you can go outside now n then if you are up to it. I haven't as I feel completely occupied with her. I need to go out too. I'm taking my prenatal vitamins daily and was advised to do so until one year.

Supplementing with expressed breast milk at night/eve. If there is no expressed milk available, I give formula but it's rare.

Planning to start exercise (abs) after 6th week visit with obgyn after getting her go. But I believe walking is the best that we can do now.