July 2018 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by pinky2cute, Nov 24, 2017.

1. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

each of us understand your pain. having loosing baby after struggling so much for 18 weeks is something really painful. In fact holding in womb for number of days or weeks doesnt matter.

with exams approaching you dont even have time to grieve for that. After exams, if possible take break, go home, spend time with your parents or husband whosoever give you peace of mind. Heal yourself.

May God give you strength to come out of this phase soon.

pinky2cute likes this.
  2. madhu67

madhu67 New IL'ite

Hi friends.. how are you all? This thread has been silent for so long.

@omnam Hope you consulted another doctor and all is well. Please do update.

Updates from my end - Had anomaly scan 2 weeks ago and all good. But I am having terrible morning sickness from past 1 month and I feel tired the whole day. No energy at all. Planning to take leave from work sooner to rest well.

3. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

hi @madhu67 , all is good dear.

and how about you? morning sickness in 2nd trimester!! really new thing for me. worst s you cant do anything for this

4. Dips20

Dips20 New IL'ite

Hi all,
    All is well till date.. Had echo done of my baby.. Currently on Insulin and glycomet. Weight has not Inreased yet probably coz of controlled diet. Soon we all will be entering third trimester . May God bless our tiny buds. Happy pregnancy to all..

5. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

take care @Dips20 . days r passing so fast. in love with pregnancy now. finally! hope things are same till due date.
    Happy pregnancy to all.

6. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

How are you all? in 34th week. feel tired since 2 days.

Dips20 likes this.
  7. Dips20

Dips20 New IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    Currently in 36th week. Working yet but slowed down now. Experiencing lot of pressure now. Is anybody experiencing Braxton Hicks? Do reply...

8. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

Hi Dips
    sorry for late response. Me too completed 35th week. Yes I am too feeling lot pressure esp lower part of tummy. Braxton hicks was earlier...i dont feel much since few days.
    how frequent is your doc visit now? Mine is every week started with 35th week. My doc is scaring me saying high chances of c-section and will do 2 weeks prior I want normal delivery. I thought only in India they do for money. Guess docs have target here as well.
    I haven't pack my hospital bag yet. I didnt realise its already 35weeks. 2nd trimester was really short...recovered from 1st trimester and jumped into 3rd already. Praying for normal delivery and healthy baby.

9. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

Hi Dips,

after writing above post. I went to sleep and I had bad abdomen cramps/pain till 1.30 am...when baby was moving. But nothing on pelvis. May be I felt or its just misunderstanding. I could see baby was kind of curled on belly button and leaving upper tummy empty. I really dont know what was that. My friend said that was Brexton contraction. Is it true?
    I will be happy to deliver thro normal. Though my mom is yet to come ...exactly after 2 weeks.

10. Dips20

Dips20 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I visited doc yesterday. I am more inclined to wards c section, as my baby had two loops already in last ultrasound. she says u can plan anytime after 37 weeks I too feel same sometimes that my stomach becomes rock hard either on top or at lowest side.