July 2018 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by pinky2cute, Nov 24, 2017.

1. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Did u try eating biscuits before even getting up from bed in morng? Try that

2. pinky2cute

Did you ask for anti emetics from doc? If its too much then u have to take meds for nausea n vomiting. If one didn't work, doc can presc alternative.
    I too have shortness of breath n severe backpain. I try walking daily but cant stand or walk more than 10mins at a time due to backpain.
    Added to it my exams are nearing...unable to conc on studies... No proper food intake due to so much diet restriction n bad food in hostel.

3. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

I puke along with it.

4. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

Hi Pinky,
    Hope you are doing well. your studies are as important as your pregnancy. All the best for your exams. I too have taken up a course, wanted to schedule my exams in Jan but I am still not prepared. Certainly don't know when will I take my exams.
    Last time doc asked me to take as part of pregnancy :-( and mentioned to avoid medicine. Infact I had recovered then. Its been 15 days, again it has elated this week.

5. Dips20

Dips20 New IL'ite

Hi all,
    15 weeks completed.. Met with endocrinologist today.. She changed my medicine and dosage of thyroid and insulin. Rest fine.. Eagerly waiting for the next scan.. I have evening sickness on contrary to morning sickness.. I just can't think of eggs, chicken, daal only spicy and junk food is what makes myself OK. Acidity soars up at night.. Smell of onion tomato tadka is something I can't take in evening..

6. pinky2cute

Hi can u tell me wat meds j r taking as we both r going through same..GD. how much insulin u r taking?

7. pinky2cute

Yes but staying in hostel its difficult to take care of food n health as i have too many restrictions. I dont get time to cook at all. I'm tired by the end of whole day working in hosptl n then study.

Btw u need to take anti emetics dear if ur nausea n vomiting is not reducing. Ask doctor to presc.

omnam likes this.
  8. pinky2cute

I'm now week 17. I hope all have entered 2nd trimester now. Take care. And enjoy the pregnancy.

omnam likes this.
  9. Gouri9

Gouri9 Silver IL'ite

Hello everyone hope everyone is fine..My pregnancy journey going as usual nothing much exciting..
    @pinky2cute dont worry dear things will be fine..you are such strong women your baby will be more stronger..

pinky2cute likes this.
  10. pinky2cute

Hii Gouri, thanks a lot. Seriously not able to share my concerns with amyone. Every night i sleep tired of fighting with my own thoughts. Every night it's a question of what if...... And then I try to deviatr my mind and just think about my baby.
    Entering into the 5th month in a few days... I'm so attached with my baby that it scares me if I can ever bear if there's anything wrong with my baby.
    Keeping hopes only on God.

With all these in my mind...not able to study well. Nor am able to eat healthy in hostel.