July 2017 Due Date

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Dimple143, Dec 29, 2016.

1. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    Don't make mistake of giving formul that you have less flow. Milk secrets more only when baby sucks more. New born baby needs milk every two hours. Every mom has a doubt that whether we are secreting enough milk for baby. Just check ur weight every week(just to assure ur baby gaining correct weight, approx 200-250 gms weight per week)and count diapers if you use. If they use more diaper,it means they get enough milk to pee enough. So don't think you are not secreting enough. If baby cries uncontrollably,then give one bottle. Else try to give your breast to suck. Soon your breast will fill and overflow . Try to add more garlic and fenugreek seeds in ur food.

QUOTE="Sprb, post: 3993237, member: 469119"]Hi @Meenu1991
    How r u and hws baby dng..
    Since you are also csection..i have many doubts ma about breast feeding...
    Im on nestle nan pro formula feeds only since my milk secretion increasing slowing only few drops when expressed tat too not wiith pump on hand pressing...
    Its been 6 days very much wooried cause im not on exclusive breast feeding , not able to give my baby breast milk :frown:....i dont know wat im dng wrong ....tis making me cry a lot since not able to give bfeeds ...but my baby is sucking good ...wil my supply wont be thr at all? Or baby wil depend on formula?
    Pls tell me hws your feeding pattern...
    Everyone pls update on your feeding mommies...[/QUOTE]

Nivilovely likes this.
  2. Sprb

Sprb Junior IL'ite

Babys suking and latching is gud .... for first few days i pit the baby on breast too often some times even for 1 hr or so at close intervals not every 2hr , every 1hour or half hour...this caused sore and cracked nipples...i been applying cream ..if i breastfeed on that side it needs 6hr rest ,for next day and same to other side .... so depending on formula ... every two hr i wil put baby on my breast but if she awakes and cry continuously for feed have to give formula only as my breast needs time to heal .... pump also is painful and expression by hands also i get few drops , im feeding tat but she needs more ....any medications to increase feeds or techniques to increse bf

3. Sprb

Sprb Junior IL'ite

Congrats @Angelica28 to you and to your little one ....
    Have speedy recovery and take rest dear
    Keep updating...
    Take care...

4. Meenu1991

Meenu1991 Bronze IL'ite

Hi sprb

Same is the case with my baby. During the 4 day stay in the hospital my baby was exclusively on formula. Later when my grandmother came home, she said since we are first time mothers, our nipple pores might be closed. So she massaged my breasts with hot water. Take a toothbrush and gently rub on your nipple. Now squeeze and check if more pores are opened.
    Keep doing it everyday.
    After she did that i could feed my baby. But my baby now has latching problems and this has caused my nipples to be sore.

And include garlic a lot. Just fry garlic in a tawa without oil and eat them in the evenings.

Dont worry. Post partum phase is indeed a little difficult for all FTM. But we will pass this phase as well. Just be strong.

And btw how are your stitches? Any pains. I feel pains all the time and am having a cough, which is putting pressure on my stitches :(
    Waiting for my cough to subside, so my c sec scars can heal !!

Take care everyone !!

Nivilovely and Sprb like this.
  5. anjalinarwal26

anjalinarwal26 New IL'ite

Today i am 39w 1d
    Last night i didn't get to sleep because my pelvic bones were hurting
    I thought may be baby is ready to come.... But in the morning... Nothing happened.....
    Don't know when my bby will come.....

Nivilovely likes this.
  6. Sprb

Sprb Junior IL'ite

Yes @Meenu1991 ...its really difficult especially at evening times trying to be positive both for my baby and for my mom....hanging in there....
    I have pulling pain and slight stinging sensation while getting up sitting fr long time..but doc said its common to hav pain or discomfort due to cutting of nerves which are running straight thro abdomen....stay healthy dear..
    Now you are mixed feeds right both formula and on breast feed...my main problem is braest pain and engorement hasnt come yet... inorder to produce more milk stared on garlic all nonveg items....tis caused me loose stools n dehydration. Now on mild diet still supply s reducing:(...have to struggle alot...hope it goes away
    Do you hav leg swelling my feet has swollen like crazy ..gng to doc tis weekend..
    Hws your babys diet pattern btwn bf and formula ..pls share dear ...every 2 hrs once formula n bf alternate or giving continuously? Hws your milk supply? ....
    Take care all

7. Dimple143

Dimple143 Senior IL'ite

Congrats meenu .. have a wonderful motherhood

Meenu1991 likes this.
  8. Dimple143

Dimple143 Senior IL'ite

Congrats @Angelica28 for delivering baby boy.. have a healthy and wonderful motherhood

9. Dimple143

Dimple143 Senior IL'ite

Congrats @Sprb .. have a wonderful and healthy motherhood .. take care .. prayers for ur speedy recovery

Sprb likes this.
  10. Dimple143

Dimple143 Senior IL'ite

Hi Anjali
    I am in 38 weeks 1 days .. I stilll did not feel any pain .. waiting eagerly to hold my baby .. Dino when will baby come days .. hope days will move soon.. I am waiting for normal delivery .. let's see how it goes .. how abt urs

mrunalini01 likes this.