July 2017 Due Date

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Dimple143, Dec 29, 2016.

1. divyarnair

divyarnair Silver IL'ite

My baby weight is also high . Doctor told to cut down carbs and sugar . Try quinoa and fruits with less sugar and salads.

2. Meenu1991

Meenu1991 Bronze IL'ite

Hey Dimple

Even my doc said baby is on higher weight and asked me to cut down on rice and eat millets. Though i try i feel hungry often. Nothing can be done at this stage. So just keep eating healthy and Enjoy your baby shower.:beer-toast1: Btw, you must have got to know the sex of your baby right? :D which baby is it??

Hey sprb

I have heard this rash is common in pregnancy. Just hold on for few weeks. Hope you get well soon. :)

Take care all !!
    My next scan is scheduled next on july 4.
    Am already tired being pregnant and want to soon hild the baby :)

Sprb likes this.
  3. Sprb

Sprb Junior IL'ite

Thanks @divyarnair
    I try not to worry too much about baby movements.... hope tis rash n itching goes away soon , im itching like crazy now it has come to my belly also , hands n legs are worse .face swelling and itching has gone down :sconf: ..really getting frustrated...

4. Sprb

Sprb Junior IL'ite

Hi
    I had itching during 4th and 7th month , with moisturiser n creams it was mild and it goes away after some time .this is came with rash and my face was burning and swelled up , and its spreading 1st face now hands n legs and nw it has come to belly , im up all night scratching and also have lymph node swelling in neck like infection - did you have these same symptoms ma. I have been to dermatologist, they dont seems to know cause is it infection or pregnancy rash but nothing works steroid creams nor anti allergic drugs .trying traditional neem leaves apply with manjal n sandoor .nothing really working . What medications you took ? It would b really helpful... thank you

5. Angelica28

Angelica28 Junior IL'ite

My and my dh office friends ( mainly my dh friends) are throwing a small baby shower for me at their home.
    We opted to pay for food catering. Can you guys pls suggest return gift items for them. ( they are not Indian)Should we gift anything to host as token of appreciation?
    Pls suggest something; me totally out of ideas.

6. Dimple143

Dimple143 Senior IL'ite

@Meenu1991
    Hey dr
    I am trying to cut down carbs and sweets .. This makes me to feel hungry all time .. So i am tryin to eat fruits and veggies to compensate that. Yes dr we got to know the gender during my 5th month scan. We are having little boy
    @divyarnair
    Thank u divya .. I am trying to cut down carbs and sweets ..

7. divyarnair

divyarnair Silver IL'ite

I am already admitted to hospital. My csection is preponed to tommorow. Please pray for my baby and me

8. Angelica28

Angelica28 Junior IL'ite

good luck . Wish you safe and healthy delivery.

9. Sprb

Sprb Junior IL'ite

Gud luck dear:thumbsup:......take care ... healthy and safe pregnancy to u n ur little one....

10. Dimple143

Dimple143 Senior IL'ite

Wish u have safe and healthy delivery . Our prayers are with u