July 2017 Due Date

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Dimple143, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Sprb

Sprb Junior IL'ite

Hi @Daffodil13 ...
    Im also having increased discharge but only watery , but i have an itching and redness down there and painful to sit.im going to check it out next week only , is it infection or just soreness. You already had antibiotics right , do no about thick yellow discharge dear, if doc think not to worry dont stress ma. Everything will be fine. If you have change in smell or its increasing day to day have a check up dear is it fungal infection or any other.
    Hang in there...:wave:... just 4 more weeks to go. We all go to term .praying like crazy. Baby weight is great and dont sweat about cervical length, few weeks of bed rest only after a long way. Eat well and pray . Dont stress dear , everythin will be fine:blush:..
    Take care..

Daffodil13 likes this.
  2. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Thanks sprb..no, discharge doesn't have any smell nor any itching there. Hope I shouldn't bother about it. Yes just 10 days back I had 5 days anti biotic course . If there is itching and redness there, please don't delay. Check if it's any vaginal infection.
    Yeah 4 more weeks and we will be less stressed about all these things..of course we will have next set of tensions ready reg delivery pain, process etc..:D but that's a different story. Thanks for reassuring words. All these kept me go long way till now. You too take care and rest well...

Sprb likes this.
  3. Meenu1991

Meenu1991 Bronze IL'ite

Hi All

I am in my 31st week now. Went for the third trimester scan yesterday. It went well, doc has asked me to watch my weight and stop sweets till delivery.
    From now she has asked me to track baby movements. She has given a chart and all :shakehead:
    And next visit is after 2 weeks.

Take care all !!

Sprb likes this.
  4. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Hi Meenu,

Good...You crossed 30 weeks !! Nice to hear that scan went well. Dont worry dear...Avoid taking sweets for few more days..and later you can have it..:)

You mean diet chart to follow? and What did your doc say on movements..like 10 movements min in a day or so?
    My visit is in next week...How about your placenta? it has moved up?

5. Sprb

Sprb Junior IL'ite

Hi all:wave:
    I did my growth scan and blood profiling today . Blood results are within limits and dr asked me not to worry about discharge, just prescribed me vaginal wash . Scan also good , baby growth corresponds to 31 weeks , placenta same n grade 2 .starting steroid injec in next week . We r going for planned c section at 36 or 37 weeks.
    Next visit 2 wks later .... bed rest n mimimal indoor walks continues....
    Hang in there all:hello:... take care

6. Meenu1991

Meenu1991 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Daffodil

Not a diet chart, baby kicks tracking chart. Yea, i was asked to note if there is atleast 10 movements everyday and keep a note of it. And also there should be 3 to 4 movements after each meal it seems. That chart itself scares me. So after every meal, i get scared if there are no movements. :coldsweat: But it comes after sometime.. !!

And yes my placenta has moved up little, but still she asked me to go walking only inside the house. Asked me to rest till 35 weeks for safer side.
    I feel a lot of calf and foot pain when i walk a few steps. Its really really painful. Now that she allowed me to walk and am not able to.. :crybaby2:

@Sprb : why planned c section? Did you give your choice? Or doc advised you to opt for c section?

Take care everyone !!

7. Sprb

Sprb Junior IL'ite

Hi @Meenu1991
    I too get scared if i dont feel movements. Sometimes in middle of night, i would get up not feeling any movements and started talking to my belly .i guess its one of the perks , dont worry dear just babies active n sleeping cycle varies i think.doc asked me also to count movements , but no chart n all. Have hot water massage first then go fr walk and do some ankle movements by sitting n start slow ma , tats wat im dng.
    Both decided only cause of my ivf second try also after 4 yrs ttc and placenta little bit low lying tats why previously had bleeding in 1st trimester n bed rest all and after stopping aspirin at 34 weeks my doc says fluid level wil also decrease... dr said its a risk to push fr normal delivery so c section is planned ma ...
    Take care all:tongue:

8. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Good Sprb..All looks fine..:)
    Why is it planned c-sec? Any specific reason?

Take care & take rest...We are all approaching slowly to full term..:)

9. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Ohh Chart for movements...:D. My Doc didn't suggest me any chart but yeah she said to keep track of movements...Min 10 per day. I know how scary it is...I am going through it...:facepalm:.

My baby is giving me so tough time...One day, baby will be active full day and another day there will be no movements at all...no matter what you do. I get so scary and try all things like drinking chilled/hot water, any juice, chocolate, icecream etc and lie down to check movements. sometimes it works and sometimes even those doesn't work for my baby. Seems my baby is either too lazy to move...:tonguewink: or wants to make me worry :)

Any other tricks to make baby move, if baby is not moving ?? I sometimes feel like rushing to hospital to get it checked becoz full day there wont be even one movement...:coldsweat: sometimes.

Good, at least your Doc has given go ahead to walk inside home. Do that slowly. As we are in bed rest for very long time, our leg muscles might be painful now and also due to increasing weight. Dont give up even if it pains...Slowly increase day by day and it will surely help you.

Take care all...:)

Sprb likes this.
  10. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Hey Sprb, sorry didn't see this post of you and hence dropped a msg asking you on why planned c-sec. Yeah it is better to go ahead with your Doc decision. why to take risk esp when it is ivf pregnancy. Leave it to your Doc and trust her decision.

Sprb likes this.