July 2017 Due Date

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Dimple143, Dec 29, 2016.

1. divyarnair

divyarnair Silver IL'ite

Hi
    I had not been checking IL for a long time. I am in 30th week. Going fine till now. Have back pains and feel very tired. I am trying to eat more protein through egg white and sprouts . Gained 10kgs . I have breathlessness especially after dinner. So can't eat much these days.

2. divyarnair

divyarnair Silver IL'ite

I also had a baby lung development injection at 28 weeks . And I have a vaginal tablet to keep every 5 days to prevent infection since I have done cervical stitch. I am not getting proper sleep these days so I take naps in morning.

3. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Hi Divya,

Its good to hear that everything going fine with you. I am also in 30th week now. Exactly 30 week 4 days for today..:)
    Even i am facing backpain, leg cramps but as I am on bed rest I cant do much..I am kind of getting used to it..
    I tried eating egg but it seems it didnt suit my body now. Whenever I eat egg, next day I see bleeding so i stopped taking it...I know it is weird but seems by baby doesnt like it...;)

My Doc suggested Astymin Forte tablet twice a day ( seems it is multi vitamin tablet). After taking this along with coconut water, leg cramps have reduced a lot...

Dont worry, breathlessness and sleepless nights are common during this time...I am also facing them. I take naps in afternoon and morning to compensate it.

Are you using vaginal tablet (candid-cl mostly) every 5 days? I am using it monthly once as I have also gone thru cervix stitch..But now a days I see lot of light white or some times no color sticky liquid discharge. Hope that is normal...and its more from last one week & 10 days.

4. divyarnair

divyarnair Silver IL'ite

I also have clear sticky discharge but only if I sit for a long time. I guess it is normal as long as it's in very small quantity.

5. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

I feel it is normal. i use to be paranoid for many silly things initially...Now i stopped hence didnt check with doc.
    As i am om bed rest, i dont sit. I get discharge even if i lie down whole day. So your case would be pretty normal.

And are you using candid-cl vaginal tablet every 5 days to avoid infection?

6. Meenu1991

Meenu1991 Bronze IL'ite

Hi everyone

Am in 29th week. How are you all doing?
    I am having upper back pain occasionally. Dont know if its because of gas or expanding uterus. The pain is very uncomfortable not allowing me to even lie down. :(
    And am noticing my breasts getting darker. Not just the nipple area but the surrounding skin also, extending till underarms. Need to check with my doc in next visit.
    My haemoglobin is in border and have been asked to contine iron supplements and iron rich food.

@Daffodil13 : Congrats on making it to the 30th week. Next target 36 weeks :D I remember you were scared of making it to the 30th week and Lo! Here you are !! :)
    Even i have the clear sticky discharge. I tell about it to my doc on every visit but she said its not of concern. Before delivery time they will again do a swab test for infections and prescribe medicines if needed it seems. So dont worry.

Daffodil13 likes this.
  7. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Hi Meenu,

Thanks dear..:smile:. Yayy:banana:...finally i made it to 30 weeks. Really when I had gone through Cervix stitch at 20 weeks, I was aiming at 29 weeks as first target. I was really panic if I can reach there. Now with god's grace and many IL's support, I made it...:D

Next as said, i am targeting to reach 36 weeks ( another 6 weeks to go) and I will be in safe state for delivery...Please pour in your prayers for me to reach there..

Reg discharge, even i mentioned to my Doc multiple times. My doc seems not very concerned abt it. She says normal. Reg your back pain, i feel its normal. Yeah sometimes it will be unbearable. I have personally not seen change in breast color, and as it is extending till underarms better get it checked with Doc. I dont see it as concern though. Hope it is not paining.

By next Thursday, i will complete 31 weeks and step in to 32. I had growth scan and all blood tests scheduled same day. Will update you after i get results.

8. Nivilovely

Nivilovely Junior IL'ite

Hello all

I am due last week of July. I got a concern. Can someone please help? My baby boy has renal pelvis dilation in one of his kidney? does anyone know anything about it? Doctors say its very common.

9. divyarnair

divyarnair Silver IL'ite

Hi
    @Daffodil13 , yes I put clotrimazole tablet every 5 days.

@Nivilovely ,my baby too has renal dilation in left kidney.it was detected during anomaly scan in 20weeks. Still after 30 weeks it is there. I don't know gender of my baby but I heard it is common in boys.the dilation has not shrunk or increased which doctor told is a good sign. This may make baby more prone to urinary infection and can be treated after birth with antibiotics. So not much to worry.

10. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Hi Nivilovely,

I am not aware of this. May be others could help to address your concern. I am here to drop you lots of best wishes to you and baby. Have faith in God. He will correct everything. You baby will be all fine and healthy.

Nivilovely likes this.