July 2017 Due Date

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Dimple143, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Meenu1991

Meenu1991 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Daffodil

Yeah time flies fast. Good that you have started your work. This will keep your mind away from thinking about something bad that will never happen :blush:

How does your first daughter react? Have you told her about the little one yet?

Other july due girls, what are you all up to? @Dimple143, @Angelica28, @Rith , @HarikaR
    Hope things are fine with you guys

Take care !!

2. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Hi Meenu,

Yeah...Praying same...:). You continuing bed rest? My Daughter knows the news from beginning. I had to tell her, otherwise she keeps jumping on me...:) I told there is a little sis/bro inside my tummy for so dont jump near me...She is super excited and she thought baby will come in days time so she keeps on asking when baby will come out...:tonguewink:. Looking at her excitement , I am able to cope up all these....

Yeah, how are you all...other ladies. Seems thread is so silent..

3. Meenu1991

Meenu1991 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Daffodil

Yes am continuing my bed rest. Went for a scan yesterday. Placenta is still low lying :disappointed: . It has moved only 2cms. Doc wants it to move another 2cm to be in safe side. I was planning to go my parents place for delivery at the starting of 7th month. Mom is already with me but she cannot stay long. Now thinking what to do. Doc is against travel. I told her i will go by train. She is still skeptic. Have to wait till next scan at the end of 6th month to decide what to do :unamused:

So sweet of your daughter. I guess your daughter might have already decided if she wants a baby sis or a bro. :D

You stay in Bangalore right? You are planning to have your delivery in Bangalore itself?

Take care !!

4. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Hi Meenu,

ohh ok. I would say, Dont take risk dear. Please continue bed rest..we are left out with no option :(
    Good that it has moved at least 2 cms..It would go up further..dont worry. If Doc is against travel, please dont do.

haha..:). No she hasn't decided anything yet. Sometimes she says she want sister and sometimes brother...:)
    Yes, I stay in bangalore and decided to have my delivery here itself.With my current state , I have no second thought.

You too take care dear...I just stepped to 24th week today..How about you?

5. Meenu1991

Meenu1991 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Daffodil

Yes left with no other option. Hoping atleast by end of 7th month it moves up :(
    Though am in bed rest it has moved only 2cms. Such a lazy placenta. :neutral:

Am entering my 23rd week tomorrow. :)
    How is your health now? And when is your next scan? My next scan is on April 11

Take care !!

6. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Hmm...I can understand..But dont worry. I heard for many ppl, placenta moves up during last months...I wish that for you..
    My health is as usual..with on & off hiccups..But with gods grace continuing..:). After placing Cervix stitch , I feel sharp pain in vaginal area on & off and to add on now from last 3 days , I am seeing lot of thin & watery discharge which made me scary..:(. I spoke to doctor and she said it is normal, but i am changing 2 pads atleast in a day...otherwise its all wet wet...

My Doc suggested me not to move untill i reach 28 weeks, so no scan for me untill i reach 28 weeks..By the way, what Scan is that??

And you completed Glucose test for sugar?

7. Meenu1991

Meenu1991 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Daffodil

I heard the next scan is called growth scan. Used to monitor the baby's growth and position in the womb :)
    I did the glucose test 2 days back. I was fine till the first draw of blood and before the second draw i felt dizzy and vomited the glucose. :( the lab technician got angry as to why i dint come prepared with lemons to smell while feeling nauseated. He said if the first draw values came higher i will have to repeat the test by coming again for the test. Thanfully it was within limits. So i dint have to repeat it. Anyways they will take the test again in 7th and 9th month it seems. So lets see. !!
    Even am having the white discharge everyday. My doc has taken a vaginal swab test. Hopefully its nothing to worry.

Ive heard if we cross 28 weeks, we are on safe side. And if we cross 32 weeks baby doesn't even have to be in nicu.
    Hoping we go full term !! :)

8. HarikaR

HarikaR New IL'ite

Hi all,
    Bad news from my side. I have delivered still baby on 22nd March at 23w6days.
    I had an anomaly scan on 18th. My baby was chewing something when scan was done. I was very happy but within minutes, doc told my cervix started opening up and it has shortened to around 1cm. I was admitted in hospital and they told they will do a cervical stitch. But swab reports has shown vaginal infection. They gave some tablets for infection but before the infection reduced, I got pains and delivered my little girl. But she is born still. This is the saddest day of my life.

Everyone be careful. If u have any issues please talk to doctor immediately. Am not sure how my cervix shortened suddenly when everything was okay some time back. And I dint have any symptoms of infection either. But finally I have lost my baby.
    Please take care everyone...

9. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Hi harikaR, so sorry for the loss dear. Lots of hugs to you. I can only pray for your recovery soon. I know it's very heart breaking to hear this from you, but please don't lose hope. Trust god. He will very soon bless you with your LO. Please be strong dear. I know it's easy to say...

Hmm cervix is very dynamic thing and no one can predict how it changes in short time. I believe it is your first pregnancy...so it's very un predictable to even doctor on this. I almost faced same situation last time but got saved in last minute. I can only say it's mere luck. I went for scan on 22 week and there is no trace of shortened cervix, but luckily during 26th week I wanted to have 3D scan to have my baby video and we figured out it's almost funneled and opening up. Immediately I had to go thru surgery and been on bed rest with lot of injections. That helped to save baby last time. As you said, there won't be any indications of happening it as sometimes it just happens in days time with no pain.

For next time, you have to very careful and you should keep monitoring your cervix length for every 2 weeks. Many doctors prefer preventive cervix stitch at 13 weeks which will ease our mind. But my doctor didn't prefer it for me , even though she knows my last experience due to many other reasons and again this time I have go through emergency stitch at 20 weeks and been put on bed rest....but many of my friends who had preventive stitch at 13 weeks lead normal life with out bed rest so please opt for that next.

For now, don't stress and think much. Calm down. Relax your self. If possible just go out for 2 days for a change. Prayers for you. Stickiest baby dust to you....

10. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Hi Meenu,

Ohh ok. I checked with my doc about growth scan. She said to do it at 31 weeks. Maybe for now complete bed rest to reach 28-29 weeks is first deadline to me so doc might have asked me to do at 31 weeks.

No issues. It happens sometimes. I have done mine and it came normal for now. Let's hope it will remain same till end of pregnancy. I also had vaginal swab test done as there is more discharge. They found some injection and doc gave me 3 days antibiotics course. So no problem. Yes dear, I am just hoping we go full term...praying for it.

How is it going dear? Hope you are not traveling...I feel risky to take such step at this moment of pregnancy. You have already maintained it from so long time being on bed and don't take any step which cause issue now. Please wait till 7th month and then think about it.