July 2017 Due Date

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Dimple143, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Meenu1991

Meenu1991 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Daffodil

I was on restricted bed test for 8 weeks and now am allowed to move a little. Though strictly she has advised me not to do any household chores. And am allowed to move only inside the house and not to be in a sitting position too long. So its like bed rest only for me.
    I try to pass time by reading books, watching tv series on my mobile, cause watching it on laptop is difficult on bed. Afternoons i try to sleep. I listen to songs and pass time.
    So try to rest as much as possible. As it will heal only with lots of rest
    Take care !! :)

2. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

ohh ok. looks more like bed rest. Hope you have helping hands around. where do u stay?
    i have also started reading books and watching movies online..But I like talking to ppl around which i am missing so badly...

thanks dear, u too have rest

3. Meenu1991

Meenu1991 Bronze IL'ite

Hi daffodil

Yeah, my mom is here to help. I stay in Pondicherry.
    Do you have someone to help?

Hope we both get out of bed rest soon :)
    Take care !!

4. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Hi Meenu,

Good that your Mom is there to help you. I also have my mom to help me. I just wish you to get out of bed rest because mine is not possible at all...

I just had my anomaly scan yesterday. Baby is all doing good. But my cervix has funneled little more and the emergency stitch which has been put is holding it now. Doc said that completely depending on stitch is not wise decision and said to stop walking even within house be it few steps also. She suggested complete bed rest and suggested to get out of bed only to use washroom & for meals...:( so I should be like this till my delivery...:cry:...
    Cant do much ...I am just scared for baby inside now...I should some how reach 35-36 weeks like this...I am just praying god to help me and protect baby till i reach 35-36 weeks...

5. divyarnair

divyarnair Silver IL'ite

They told me my cervical length is short 3.3cm as mine is Ivf pregnancy . But in normal pregnancy it is normal for 2.5cm and above . I did kind of moderate bedrest after stitch but now I do cooking and minor house works . I am getting back pains as belly is growing especially after dishwashing .Also there is occasional swelling on ankles. I have not heard of water bed better check with your doctor

Daffodil13 likes this.
  6. divyarnair

divyarnair Silver IL'ite

Hey don't worry everything will be fine , your baby has come a long way only few more weeks , enjoy bedrest. Eat foods with garlic to avoid gas formation because of rest. Read books and listen good songs for time pass

Daffodil13 likes this.
  7. Meenu1991

Meenu1991 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Daffodil

Don't worry. You know, am on bed rest since 11 weeks. And now am in my 21st week. I really cant believe i passed 10 weeks lying on bed :D time flies so fast.
    So just utilize these days to your maximum. Dont worry about the baby. It will be fine. Be happy so baby senses your happy mood.
    Eat what you like and sleep well. Who knows after delivery what lies ahead. If we might be able to catch few hours of sleep :sweatsmile:

Daffodil13 likes this.
  8. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Hi divyarnair,

Ohh ok. You take care. Dont stress much. Get your BP checked, some say that if BP is high, we get swelling.
    If possible, appoint a maid for short time for dish washing etc...

9. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Thanks so much dear....:)

10. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Hi Meenu,

How are you doing? Its really great that u completed 11 weeks on bed rest...I hope time flies just like that to me as well....I started my work. After stitch i took leave for 10-15 days. Now I resumed my work. Hope with that I might be occupied and forget all these...Thanks so much dear for hanging in here when ever i need some positive response...:)

That is really true..With my daughter last time I couldn't sleep for continuous 3 months from day of delivery. She has given me night shift for all those 3 months and I was desperately waiting for 1 hour to sleep...:tearsofjoy: . Hope this baby doesn't give me such experience again...:tonguewink: