1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Juices,diet ,food for glowing skin ??Anything that u tried before your marriage ?

Discussion in 'Healthy Living' started by SHS, Oct 29, 2010.

1. SHS

SHS Bronze IL'ite

Dear Friends

Do u know any juices or food or any specific diet to get glowing skin ??Is there anything we can do to get healthy skin ?Have u tried anything special before your marriage ?I am fit ( i dont need weight reduction) and I have very clear skin with no scars or pimples or anything.I just lack that special glow..My skin is oily n just lacks freshness.Do u have any idea about some specific food or diet or anything that actually works.Please help.

Regards
    Stuti

Last edited: Oct 29, 2010

2. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

Have nuts - Badam, pista and cashews daily

You can try Carrot-papaya juice Stuti if you not allergic to papaya. Grape juice also helps. It gives glow to the skin :)

3. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Carrot and papaya are the best choices.

4. NandiniJain

NandiniJain New IL'ite

Hi,

It seems you have been blessed with a fairly healthy skin. But there are certain things that you can do got the glow, other than the facials etc etc which I am sure you must have lined up for yourself. Go for a brisk walk in the evening. What it does is, it makes you sweat that helps your skin detoxify, increase the blood circulation among other things.Also make sure you include some salad in your diet. You can also apply some home-made fruit packs. and if you love juices then nothing like it. For instance I love this juice brand- SIL they have mango, mixed fruit and apple. Good luck
    :thumbsup

5. SHS

SHS Bronze IL'ite

Thank you Dear :)

I have started taking dry fruits in morning .And papaya on alternate days n carrot juice daily :).

Hey any more tips ???

6. SHS

SHS Bronze IL'ite

Thank you Lavanya ( what a lovely name ):)

Papaya and carrot juice I have included in my diet.

7. SHS

SHS Bronze IL'ite

Thank You Nandini :) I will surely try this juice.I just want something that makes my skin glow like a bulb :rotflReally trying to change my diet n life style completely :)

8. Happysoul1234

Happysoul1234 Gold IL'ite

I did this before my marriage and people used to tell me "you are glowing from the inside"

1. Drink 2 liters of water daily.
    2. Excercise Daily
    3. Wash face upon waking and before going to sleep as follows - Mix well a cup of besan with 1 tbsp haldi and 2 tbsp milk powder. Keep it in a waterproof container. Take a spoonful of the mixture and mix with water to make a paste and apply to face and neck. Leave it to dry for about 5 minutes and then wash off, using your hands to slightly rub the mixture on your face like a scrub.

9. SHS

SHS Bronze IL'ite

Thank You Pmahensa :)
    You are right I need to increase my water intake..Truth is I just drink 3-4 glasses of water everyday and I need to change that..I think thats what i really really need to do.
    U told that U used to wash your face with besan ,haldi n milk powder twice a day that means U didnt use any facewash or anything during ur wedding ??Or I can use facewash as well ??Nice to know you were glowing during your wedding..I really want that type of glow then I have 1 year to get prepared so if u have any other tips regarding the diet please tell me..as I have got lots of time so I really want to take advantage of that :)

10. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

Nice tip. Stuti, you can use face wash as well [Not immediately after using this pack] Do once in a day before going to bed.

Have a tsp of Lion dates syrup daily.
    Smile Smile Smile!!! Thats the best way of getting glow. :) :) :)