JSS private school

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by jothipriya, Sep 19, 2011.

1. gvart

gvart Silver IL'ite

hi anitha,

this is vidhya.. i did apply online in JSS for my daughter for KG1 (2012-2013) day before yesterday and i got a call from them today to attend the interview.. have u admitted ur kid in KG1 sorry i'm asking u this doubt because, they told, after attending the interview, if i want to block a seat i'll have to pay the initial fees which is 2575/-dhs. so juz want to confirm.

2. gvart

gvart Silver IL'ite

hi g3sudha,
    i called IHS yesterday they said they r issuing the application forms on 28th nov bet 8.30 and 11.30 which we need to go and get in person.. they do have transport and i've heard tat the fees in IHS is pretty cheap..all the best and if u do come to know about any other information reg admission or reg any other school plz do lemme know..

regards
    vidhya

3. shasal74

shasal74 New IL'ite

hai i m plaanning to put my daughters in jss private school .6 th and 9th grades.i want to know is there any parents whose kids study there higher grades .n e idea of entrance exams for 6th grade

4. shasal74

shasal74 New IL'ite

hai... i m new to indus ladies so confused abt how to post reply .I want know abt JSS PRIVATE SCHOOL ...as I m planning to put my daughters. 6th n 9th grades. So plz tell me abt hows school i,is it ok for higher grade n abt entrance exams .I wan to go on sun for admission ..so plz give feed back as soonas possible ..
    bye and take care
    sabitha

5. lavita13

lavita13 New IL'ite

Hi

I am looking to enroll my daughter in KG1 for the next academic year.Would appreciate any feedback on JSS .

Thanks

6. Anitha27

Anitha27 Bronze IL'ite

Hii

My daughter is going to JSSPS only, I have enrolled her in KG1 this year, so far its really good , n she is really enjoying, n not even one day she complained about not going school. she really got adjusted and the teachers as well very patient and caring. any more details you need u can revert any time.

7. RADHASHANKAR

RADHASHANKAR Bronze IL'ite

Hi anitha

u daughter is in KG1 right.what they teach so for? my daughter is also in KG1. just want to know that

8. Anitha27

Anitha27 Bronze IL'ite

so far they are dun with alphabets a, b & c both small n upper case and all the related activities with those letters simultaneosly, like coloring and all, and numbers 1-4 and the activities related.
    what abt your daughter?

9. milkee

milkee Senior IL'ite

Hi Anitha,

Pls suggest me about JSSPS.I m confused abt the admission of my DS in KG1 for next session, so pls let me know,howz the school,abt teachers, school facilities,attention level n moreover the burden level as u already admitted ur DD there, so must be having gud experience of the school..this is ICSE syllabus na??

Pls it would b of gr8 help to me to make a firm mind abt one school for my DS...

Do u have any idea about DPS sharjah also??

Thanks in advance..

10. rachnajainindia

rachnajainindia New IL'ite

hi all,

I am new to this forum. I am mother of 4 year old girl. I am in India an will be moving to Dubai in sep 2012. Please let me know about the good schools in Dubai with ICSE or CBSE board and the admission process. I am really worried. Any help would be appcetiated. Thanks..