Joyous Birth Announcement- Selvi's baby boy

Discussion in 'Baby Names & Birth Announcements' started by Vidya24, May 10, 2006.

1. vidhukumar

vidhukumar Senior IL'ite

Hey !!!
    heartiest Congratulations to selvi and her entire family!!!and a very warm welcome to the little baby!!!hope u have a wonderful time with your bundle of joy!!!do update us on the baby from time to time!!!wishing you a speedy recovery from delivary...

2. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Selvi, Congratualtions !

God has gifted you with one of the most enjoyable pleasures in life - motherhood !
    We wish Sankar ( Jr) the very best in life !
    The first IndusBABY, indeed !
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

hai selvi i join the gang in congrajulating u.....

hai selvi,
    congrajulations.....may u have grt health and wealth along with grt motherhood experiences...which i know u would share with us.....regards..sunkan

Last edited: Nov 6, 2007
  4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Congrats brand new mamma :)

Dear Selvi,

Congratulations on the birth of your bonny baby boy, the first Indusbaby! May God Bless him with Health and Happiness. He is a very smart little one Selvi, he came promptly on time to wish you for Mother's Day!!

With Love,
    Kamla

Last edited: May 11, 2006
  5. anjana

anjana Bronze IL'ite

Congrats Selvi

Welcome to motherhood. This is the best gift that you and your family can have.Enjoy every moment, believe me time flies.

Love,

6. Priya Amarnath

Priya Amarnath Bronze IL'ite

Congrats

Dear Selvi

Hearty Congrats to you and ur husband. May God Bless your little one with health, peace and prsperity.

Love
    Priya

7. AGR

AGR Bronze IL'ite

Re:Gud luck.........

A sweet smile to brighten every day,

A tiny li'l hand to hold you on the way...

Hearty Congratulations SELVI, on the birth of your son!!!

8. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

Congratulations to the happy parents!!!

Dear Selvi,

Congratulations on your new arrival!!!
    May you & the little one be blessed with happiness!!!
    Remember, we are all eager to hear more about the chweety, cutey, cuddly boy...
    Hope you've help around & do take care of yourself; first few months are gonna be real hectic - just to get used to the new job at hand!!!
    Little one is gonna take all your time -- enjoy this special moment to the fullest!!!

Love & regards,

9. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Welcome To The World Of Mothers!

Dear Selvi,
    A gracious ILite has become a graceful mother. IL welcomes its very first baby. May Meena Madam, the Queen of Madurai and the mother of all the mothers, bless you, your husband and the boy with all health, happiness, peace and prosperity.

And welcome to the world of Mothers where you will have no time to sleep, no mind to eat and yet a small smile from your boy will suddenly make every thing worth the while.
    regards,
    Varalotti

10. Selvi

Selvi Senior IL'ite

Thanks a million!!!!

wow... Im so overwhelmed seeing all these wishes & support.

Thanks Vidya for posting.. Though I am not able to thank everyone individually, I want all of u to know that u all have made my day!!! Thanks everyone!!

Certainly motherhood is mixture of all feelings..Im so happy & excited a minute with baby and scared another minute. :) Its totally a new pleasant feeling which I didnt expect at all. I have to say my respect for women in whole world has increased a lot. Not just because of the pain women are tolerating but also because of so many things you start feeling towards the baby.

I always had doubts about me being a mom. I have never held any baby in life and never felt attached to any babies. Everything just changed in a minute I had my boy !! I can just go on talking.. :)

Thanks again for all the wishes!! I truly appreciate all of ur wishes & prayers.

btw, we have named the boy 'Vishwa' . I will write in detail later..Im still recovering from episiotomy. Thankfully i have my parents here helping me out and my husband has been wonderful through all this.

Thanks again all!!! Big thanks from me & cute little boy!!

:)
    Selvi.