1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Joy Of Life

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Viswamitra, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Caughtinbetween

Caughtinbetween Gold IL'ite

Viswa Sir ,

So Sorry to know about your mother's demise . My heartfelt condolences to you and your family .

2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

That was such a delightful narration. Dogs are truly such wonderful companions. Unfortunately the BH does not share my love of animals. So I have a hard choice to make! :p

Viswamitra likes this.
  3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Am so sorry to hear that. My heartfelt condolences Viswa!

4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

@Gauri03,

What a delightful response this is! I am so sorry I was late in responding to it. Like human beings, the puppies learn more about their teeth by biting more and more. Isn't it interesting to watch them evolve into a wonderful being by learning from watching everything that happens around them? "Khana" makes her go and wait for her bowl to be placed at the specific location, wait for her opportunity to go out and sniff everything, wagging the tail vigorously on arrival, world of love with a very few expectations, etc. are some of the salient features of puppies. Most importantly, she will be a great companion for your children. They like to be around the mummy a lot to make sure it is not a phase of luck they encountered. The initially puppy blue is worth undergoing to see a boat load of unparalleled love and action for many more years to come.

Viswa

5. Viswamitra

@SunPa

No matter how many years passed since you played with them, you never tend to forget those pleasant memories. They are a unique experience and they play a major part in our lives.

Viswa

6. Viswamitra

@Zxcv,

There is always a beginning for unstoppable enjoyment. Please do and have fun forever.

Viswa

7. Viswamitra

Dear Satchi,

Even my wife didn't like puppies and we resisted having one for a long time. But, now she can't stand separation from Orion even during our trip to India.

Viswa

satchitananda likes this.
  8. Viswamitra

Dear Satchi,

While I regret her not able to recognize me for two weeks before passing away, I thought of your posts about your mom remembering you sometimes and other times asking questions that are strange. But the thought that she is no longer in pain relieves my sad feeling.

Viswa

satchitananda likes this.
  9. Viswamitra

@Sandycandy,

I am back in the US after the hectic trip. Losing a parent is always hard but after crying for a good 10 minutes all alone sitting in front of her lifeless body, I let all my emotions go. I feel comfortable that she is no longer in pain that she suffered for 8 whole years.

Viswa

10. Viswamitra

Dear Vani,

Thank you for love and prayers and it helped me overcome the grief and become strong again.

Viswa