1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Journey Of Expression

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by RatnaMalliswari, Jul 28, 2018.

1. RatnaMalliswari

RatnaMalliswari Gold IL'ite

The expression can be love anger hatred,jealous......
    Love
    Beginning will vary from person to person,love need not be with person it's towards with anything you like or admire.
    Usually when we take a person for instance it may start with eye contact or when you smile at anybody,in communication,it may be infatuation,or attraction, further how much interaction develops towards interested person will lead to development of love.
    When person is preoccupied with loved one he or she finds everything related to the person around them.
    This signifies that they are fond of that person or want to be with them.The same occur with other loved things like if person loves a book they read the book no.of times,give importance to book by caring it,wrap it,neatly maintaining without scribbling it so on.
    Love makes us to give special care.
    Anger
    Anger will vary from person to person usually it will be like dew on leaves for whom you love,usually in hindi (naak pe gussa),it won't be for long time,it's obvious when we expect from our loved ones and when they move out from our expectations.
    Hatred
    When we dislike something it may disappear or may not,it may develop to frustration or may lead us to irritation behaviour.
    Jealous
    This may be generated out of insecure about relationship,it may be considered as positive or negative, sometimes people say openly I am jealous of you by saying for ex: the way you manage all things and all will be around you,i would have been like you,such kind of words will make to feel pride,but other side when people grind about us that leads to negative way.
    When people feel jealous about me I will not mind,I will feel pride because for something, somewhere I stood up in my life.
    In life no one can be dominant with one kind of expression,we come across several incidents some makes us laugh, cry......
    Ultimately everyone wants to be happy,my following quote will represent about that
    Quotes_Creator_20171127_102437~2.png

May God bless everyone with happiness.Be happy and makes others happy.

2. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

Well said. If one can control his or her temper and thereby anger, half the battle is won. Unfortunately this is the most difficult part of daily survival. There are hundreds of temptations around to make us angry. The moment we step out of the house, there is this fellow who has blocked my way by parking his vehicle in such a way that I cannot take my own or the bus will not come on time or may not stop at the stop or the bus is too crowded or something else. Anger has a cascading effect.
    Love follows when we are calm and peaceful.

3. RatnaMalliswari

RatnaMalliswari Gold IL'ite

Hello
    Nice reply,it's hard to be cool in all situation,saying is easy to be cool but practically dealing with situation it's hard but not impossible we require practice for it.
    We need to train calm and peace to ourselves upon practice slowly we will be in track.In life blend of all reaction and expression we come across managing in the right way is most important...
    Regards
    RatnaMalliswari

HariLakhera likes this.