Journey of confusion and surprises ...!!!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by takecare2012, Jan 3, 2012.

1. takecare2012

takecare2012 New IL'ite

HI

I am 26 yrs old and i am diagnosed with pcod last year i have been married from last 4 years and TTc from last two years .
    I want to share my entire story, if i find some good and indentical souls here .

After two years of my marriage we started planning for our first child.we tried naturally for 1 year.After not getting result we decided to go the infertility doc.In between i had two periods in a single month that is on every 15 days, i rushed to the doc now without any further delay.

My first visit to a gynac, she did some blood work and sannings and announced that I am having mild PCOD.
    She put me on bigomet sr 500mg single per day for insulin levels and started my first cycle on clomid 50 mg .
    In my first cycle on day 10th i had a follicle of very small size so doc told me to wait for two more days and to do scan on 13th day. I went for a scan on 13th day no growth of follicle so she gave me a injection to increase a size .In this cycle I had ovulated and monitered through scans ..
    RESULTED IN BFN....

my second cycle she put me on letroz2.5 due to which my egg did not grow till 13th day as my earlier cycle. she once again put me a injection(single) and when i checked through scan no growth even after injection.
    RESULTED IN FAILED CYCLE....

Doc prescirbed me to do HSG before going further so i did and it came normal,my both tubes and uterus are normal.....

MY third cycle she once again put me on clomid now on 100 mg from day 3-7 and on 8th one injection of follicle growth and then on 10th day scan.To my surprise this time i had a two mature follicle of good size on 10th day itself. she gave me trigger on 13th day and told me to come on next day to see if it raptures or not, i went for a scan but none of those had raptured ,she told me to come on next day i went ,but follicle didnt raptured and converted into two hemmorhagic cysts....
    RESULTED IN FAILED CYCLE....

My doc told me to do baseline scan on 3rd ay of my cycle if the cysts diappeared or not .IT DISAPPEARED she continued the 4th cycle on same dose and I ovulated .
    RESULTED IN BFN....

I was so depressed and stressed that i decided to do naturally for atleast two months and give my body a rest. my follicle and body is unpredictible when it reacts to wot ....some time follicle didnt grow or if grows didnt rapture ....i was broken all the way....

After this two month rest i revisited another gynac and she told me to do a pelvic scan...Now in pelvic scan polyp in the area of fundus !!!!! i told there is nothing in HSG reports and shown my xrays and she told she will check next month if this is really polyp or sumthing else with another scan if it comes in the next cycle also then she will conclude about polyps...m confused if its polyps why it didnt appeared on hsg xrays....

she did scan for my this month cycle and to my surprise i had a good follicle on the 12th day naturally !!! she told me that this has happend because of your earlier treatement and to the surprise i reminded that in this two months my cycle got regular to 30 days .....she told me to do iui this month....Me and my husband decided to go for a IUI and when my follicle reached at size of 21 she gave me a trigger shot and on next day she did a scan before IUI and the follicle was of size 21 only and to my surprise it didnt raptured as it was alomost 36 hours after triggger...she did my IUI...afterIUI i asked her if i didnt ovulate than because i had that history ....so she told no you will ovulate as she did a e2 serum test and it came to 227 which according to her was a sign that my follicle will rapture and told sumtime scan didnt show that egg has released or not ....Once again confused cos nobody else before told this.....

Now I m on my 2WW and on 10th of jan i have a to take HPT ....

During whole this journey i was all confused and stressed ...HOpe HPT wont confuse me too.....fingures crossed....

Hey do any soul here of this kinda story plss share... it will clear my picture.....

2. pooja912

pooja912 Silver IL'ite

I think you should visit some well known gynac..who will guide you properly and will help you throughout..As having a good doc to treat you is of utmost importance

3. pandusk

pandusk Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Do not worry, hope there will be no confusions.
    Baby dust to you.