Jokes on santa & banta

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by sharathd, Nov 16, 2011.

1. sharathd

sharathd Junior IL'ite

Einstein and Banta are sitting next to each other on a long flight.

Einstein says, "Let's play a game. I will ask you a question. If you don't know the answer, you pay me only $ 5 and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500."

Einstein asks the first question: What's the distance from the Earth to the Moon?

Banta doesn't say a word, reaches his pocket and pulls out a $ 5.

Now, it's Banta's turn. He asks Einstein, "What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes down on 4 legs?"

Einstein searches the net and asks all his smart friends. After an hour, he gives Banta $500.

Einstein going nuts and asks, "Well, so what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?"

Banta reaches his pocket and gives Einstein $ 5.

Similar Threads
    1. saraswathi1410
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. Nimmidas
      Replies:
      Views:
    3. Saideeps
      Replies:
      Views:
  2. sharathd

sharathd Junior IL'ite

Santa thought he had conquered his problem of trying to remember his wife's birthday and, also, their anniversary.

He opened an account with a florist, provided that florist with the dates and instructions to send flowers to Jeetoo on these dates along with an appropriate note signed, "Your loving husband."

Jeeto was thrilled by this new display of attention and all went well until one day, some bouquets later, when Santa came home, kissed her and said offhandedly,

"
    "
    "
    "
    "
    "
    "
    "
    "
    "Nice flowers, where'd you get them?"

3. sharathd

sharathd Junior IL'ite

A LOVING WIFE

Santa had been out for a few days due to ill health. At work Banta asked him how he was feeling?
    "I'm better, thanks. You know, it was a wonderful experience." he replied.
    "Wonderful? How can the cold and fever be wonderful?" Banta asked Santa in stunned disbelief.
    "Well, I learned that my wife, Jeeto, really loves me. You know that whenever the mailman came by or a delivery man headed toward the door, she ran out to meet them? I could hear her excitedly saying 'My husband is home! My husband is home!'"