Jokes from Magazines..... One Wish

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by bharatheeyan, Mar 26, 2012.

1. bharatheeyan

bharatheeyan New IL'ite

A woman was walking along the beach when she stumbled upon an unusual old lamp. She picked it up and cleaned it off, and suddenly a Genie appeared. The amazed woman asked if she was going to receive the usual three wishes.

The Genie said, "Nope...due to inflation, constant downsizing, low wages in third-world countries, and fierce global competition, I can only grant you one wish. So...what will it be?"

The woman didn't hesitate. She said, "I want peace in the Middle East. See this map? I want these countries to stop fighting with each other."

The Genie looked at the map and exclaimed, "Gadzooks, lady! These countries have been at war for thousands of years. I'm good, but not THAT good! I don't think it can be done. :bowdown Make another wish."

The woman thought for a minute and said, "Well, I've never been able to find the right man. You know, one that's considerate and fun, takes me outing as many times I wish, likes to cook & quickly learn all kinds of cooking and helps with the housecleaning, is good in bed and gets along with my family, doesn't watch sports all the time, doesn't hooked up in internet and, above all, essentially he remains faithful. That's what I wish for...a good mate."

The Genie let out a long sigh and said, "Let me see that map!" :rotfl
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "bharatheeyan"

3 people like this.

2. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Smart Genie!! :rotfl