Jokes for children - some applicable for adults too! (source children's books)

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by bharatheeyan, Apr 26, 2012.

1. bharatheeyan

bharatheeyan New IL'ite

[FONT=Webdings, serif]The key to good eavesdropping is not getting caught – THE REPTILE ROOM. :)
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Webdings, serif]It is terribly rude to tell people that their troubles are boring. -- THE ERSATZ ELEVATOR :rotfl
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Webdings, serif]Whenever you are examining someone else's belongings, you are bound to learn many interesting things about the person of which you were not previously aware. - THE CARNIVOROUS CARNIVAL :rotfl[/FONT]

[FONT=Webdings, serif]To hear the phrase “our only hope” always makes one anxious, because it means that if the only hope doesn't work, there is nothing left. __ THE ERSATS ELEVATOR :bonk
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Webdings, serif]Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it isn't so. - THE BAD BEGINNING :hide:
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Webdings, serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Webdings, serif]Like a church bell, a coffin, and a vat of melted chocolate, a supply closet is rarely a a comfortable place to hide. -- THE HOSTILE HOSPITAL
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Webdings, serif]Oftentimes, when people are miserable, they will want to make other people miserable, too. But it never helps. - THE WIDE WINDOW[/FONT]

[FONT=Webdings, serif]Even though there is no way of knowing for sure, there are often ways to know for pretty sure. -- THE VILE VILLAGE :bowdown
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Webdings, serif]You would run much slower if you were dragging something behind you, like a knapsack or a sheriff. - THE SLIPPERY SLOPE[/FONT]

[FONT=Webdings, serif]Morning is an important time of the day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have. – THE MISERABLE MILL :coffee
    [/FONT]

“[FONT=Webdings, serif]Criminals should be punished, not fed pastries.” - Lou, THE HOSTILE HOSPITAL[/FONT]
    [FONT=Webdings, serif]===================================================[/FONT]==========
    [FONT=Webdings, serif]"bharatheeyan"
    [/FONT]

2. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

:rant:rant:rant

:bonk:bonk:bonk

i wonder is this a joke.
    someone help me understanding thiese pic :drowning:drowning

3. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Change the font to Arial from Webdings.

4. Pallavi4me