Join the club! Membership FREE !!

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by Paulina, Dec 7, 2010.

1. prkrish

prkrish New IL'ite

Hi keethi,

Even my dad doesnt like cats to enter d house,wen he is at home. As my cat delivered d kittens wen he was not in the home, he couldn do anything. But he said tat i have to shift them to another room in downstairs(where he leaves his two-wheeler) in month of time.

I lock my room during nights, so tat he doesnt see my cats playing and sleeping in the bed. if he had known tis earlier, he would have even shifted me to tat room. He is a very strict officer. Stricttu stricttuu stricttuu.

I love dogs also, but my dad is afraid of dogs. So never allowed me to keep a dog. One day my neighbour bought a cute little dog and said tat i can keep it , if i liked it. I liked d cute one very much. Butttt my father said a bigggg nooooooo .

He said "onnu ne indha veetla irukkanum,illa andha naai irukkalaam, neeye mudivu panni ollunu ("Either the dog or u can stay in the house" , U itself decide and tell").

hmmmm wat to decide at tat time of age, i said i will stay and gave d puppy to the neighbour .:(:(

1 person likes this.
  2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Krish

Your cat's photo reminds me of our cat , Mimosa who used to like her only. But she was a male. All that you had written about your cat I have experienced with our cats also. The mother when she used to come back will call out to her children and they used to go running to her wherever they are. Till they were 2 months we used to keep them with us and then used to send them away as we cant keep all the cats in our house. She used to sleep in our bed only, that too near our leg. My children used to like them very much. My maid always used to say theyare so lucky, hope I also was born as a cat. I used to tell her, they must be saying how lucky these human beings are , they can do whatever they want and talk also. So many things we want to convey but cant talk to them. My husband was very much attached to the cats and never used to like if anyone tells anything agains them.Now he misses them very much in the new rented house. we have seen so many deliveries of the cats.

3. prkrish

prkrish New IL'ite

dear vijima,

Its so nice to read ur "five generations of cat". vijima , i dont have words to express my feelings. Im happy to hear tat u like cats and especially ur husband. cos oly very few men shower this much of love and affection towards animals. I really hate people, who doesnt treat animals well. I have seen people , who simply keeps a dog , just for the safety of the house. They doesnt feed them well and spend time with them.

Even they are a living thing. They have a heart which longs for love and affection. But from ur post , i can understand tat u and ur husband r very kind hearted persons and i thank u for being such a nice humans.

vijima , now i will share all my cat's name and their kittens.

First cat's name is " Dd'

In her 1 st delivery she gave birth to " Meenu and sonu"
    2 nd " sanju and manju"
    3 rd " rahul and rohan"

After tat mother cat "dd" was missing. out of 6 kittens we had sonu , meenu , manju and rohan with us. Except meenu, all the kittens left us after few months.Other cats r male. Male cats doesnt stay in d same place for long time and so they left us.

Oly meenu was with me and she gave birth to "riya and biya" . But now even she is missing. I have written abt her missing in another thread "Will she forgive me".

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Paulina

I am not able to upload the photo of Lucky and children here. Please help me. thanks

5. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viji,
    Just saw your SOS ....got to work and here is the result ...shall try the other picture too shortly in the next post.

I've managed to capture your dear cat Lucky with her cuddly brood of kitties at lunch / dinner time ....having their fill to their hearts content .Lucky looks like she is in the land of pure BLISS ....basking in her role as the perfect mother nurturing her little ones!

Attached Files:

6. Paulina

Dear Viji,

Here is the next one with the naughty playful kitty cats ...Mummy has left them to play for a while it seems after she fed them!

Attached Files:

7. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

Hello Paulina mam,

The thread is getting more and more interesting!!!

It was the first time and the last time we went to the Vet for Mickey! Never took him before! How stupid we were!

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Lalitha dear thanks so much . You have made my day . No words to convey my feelings. I am so touched

9. Paulina

Hi prkrish,

It was wonderful reading all abouit your cat family anecdotes.Too bad that your Dad does not approve of cats indoors in the bedroom.The best times with pets are during the bedtimes ....lovely to cuddle up with them .
    Nice matching names you have for them too .Really sad when they grow up and leave.
    Here I am posting my dear departed doggie Juliet's pictures .In the earlier post I had her pair Romeo .He passed away at age 11 and then we got the Lab also called Romeo who is 4 now.He is along with her in these pictures.
    In the post "In Memoriam" I have written about Juliet's last days....please do peep in there.......
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/pets-and-animal-lovers/92443-in-memoriam.html#post1162790

Attached Files:

2 people like this.
  10. prkrish

prkrish New IL'ite

hi paulina,

Ur juliet's pictures r really nice. She is a white angel. In the last picture, its like, juliet is calling ur lab romeo for a dance. But romeo is like, " Not now julie, im taking rest, " :biglaugh.

But i cried after reading abt juliet's departure. I know how hard it must be for u to leave her. Im sure she must be happy in heaven and blessing you and ur family for showering this of love on her.

Thanks for sharing the pictures. waiting to know more abt juliet and romeo. Who is more naughty? Wat all they eat? Where do they sleep? Waiting for reply.