Jobs Available in KL?

Discussion in 'KualaLumpur' started by preethiitech, Jul 7, 2010.

1. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

hi angel..

Happy new year to you and family..

Have you tried applying to any positions thru the newspapers..

Better still if you could negotiate with your company itself, to extend your contract.. Dont be sad dear, sometimes we dont know why certain things happen.. but God has a bigger purpose..

I hope and pray everything works well for you. Good Luck!

1 person likes this.
  2. sashikamal

sashikamal New IL'ite

HI Preeti,

How r u.. I have joined this forum yesterday..somehow ur posts attracted me while going thru the discussions:)

And also I am curious whether u have got a job finally..( I was just going thru this thread, as I also would be looking for a job in KL from April)..

where r located in KL..anywhere near Bangsar or Brickfields..bcoz we r considering these 2 areas to move..

reply if u feel like..as for me, I am currently living in Zurich with family and would be moving to KL in April..thats all for now..but love to more know about u and keep in touch if possible

cheers,
    sashi

3. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

hi sashi,

I have replied to your threads.. check them out...

Wrt, this thread... yes I have managed to find a job long back, its been almost 1 year++ that I have landed upon somewhere.... a good enough, flexible and happy job that suits my heart..

and for all those who encouraged me and provided useful information, I take this opportunity to thank you with all my heart :thankyou2:

I would say, I spent only a short while searching for jobs, but anyways that short time was quite depressing for me.. now i look back to those times as precious experiences that I have gained..:roll:

Chillout! and relaxxx.. there are plenty of opportunities out there......

4. sashikamal

sashikamal New IL'ite

hi Preeti,

good to know that u found a job and happy with it too:)

we spend more time with our colleagues and work than with our family..so its very important that we r happy there..

so far I have also been blessed with such a lovely experience with a great team (with no indians) and loads of Indian friends too in IT..:cool2:

let me see what KL has for me:roll: