Job opportunites for BCom graduate

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by Sahmaara, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Sahmaara

Sahmaara Bronze IL'ite

One of my friends is in India and she and her husband works for a BPO in backoffice. Looking at the current recession, and other non-Indian markets coming up fast, she is worried about the future of BPO industry. She also gets hardly any time for her son due to extensive travel in Mumbai trains.

She is a BCom graduate and has a job experience of 10 years.

Can someone tell me what other options she has in the job market? Where else can she apply with this experience, qualification, and considering her age? She also needs to save enough for her boy (1 year old), due to the high competition in education.

Please throw in your ideas ladies. It would be really helpful. Please also tell me where can she look for current job openings for her field/qualification?

Also, does she have any chances of coming to US/Canada? If yes, what visa would she come in? Can she get a visa in the current situation? What kind of a job she can apply in US? I have seen people same as hers or even lower qualification earning decent money and having decent lifestyle in US. Please advice.

Thanks!