Jewellery Shops in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Hyderabad' started by kriya, Mar 31, 2007.

1. kss_v

kss_v New IL'ite

Do anyone have idea about JOYALLUKAS at Panjagutta. Last time when I visited India, the designs were good in this shop. Pls let me know the experiences with the gold items bought here.

2. txlady

txlady New IL'ite

I shopped in Malabar gold recently for a wedding. They sell hallmark certified and stamped ornaments. Loved the designs and variety. They have gemstones, diamonds both cut and uncut. Mostly they have a different system of charging for their ornaments. Their gold rate is lower than in the market on that date. Don't charge wastage. Instead depending on intricacy of design of the jewelry they charge 10 or 15 or 20% of weight and so on and this covers both wastage and making charge. Hope that makes sense. I compared their price for pcs I liked and calculated what it would cost in other stores in the traditional way ie wastage and making charges. It was cheaper. I bought a neckace earring set and 2 pairs of kadas. They buy back gold at mkt rate. Check it out and see if their approach makes sense to you.

3. lucky_bandi

lucky_bandi New IL'ite

HI,

I'm purchasing jewellary in MALABAR GOLD since 2yrs.here u ll get lot of varieties.it is famous fr halmark jewellary.even u cn get insured ur jewellary without paying xtra amount.

4. soumya2552

soumya2552 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Ladies of Hyderabad

I am planning to buy around 5 - 6 sets of 1 gm gold jewellery. Will Rs 1500 be enough for each set??? (a set as in necklace and ear rings)

can you please recommend a store in hyd where I can find a wide varierty of 1 gm gold necklace sets or earing sets.

I will be landing in hyd on 18th and will be der for 2 weeks.....it would be nice if anyone here could name a few stores before 18th. I also need your tips on buying 1gm gold. What shud I ask the shopkeeper before buying?? anything that i shud look out for??? Please guide me through as I will buying this all by myself.

Thanks in advance.

5. cutesmile09

cutesmile09 Silver IL'ite

Changlal Jewellers in Abids,Tanishq&Meena jewellers are the best stores in Hyd.

6. skchivukula

skchivukula Bronze IL'ite

Chennai Shopping Mall is also having a good variety of both traditional as well as latest designs of jewels @ reasonable rate.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2010
  7. jop2000

jop2000 New IL'ite

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where I can buy 1 gram gold jewellery in Hyderabad? I plan to go to India, and buy some necklace sets (just like soumya said in her post). It would be good if someone can recommend any shops to buy 1 gram gold jewellery.

Can we get this type of jewellery in Chaganlals, Meena jewellers and Tanishq? Where is Chennai shopping mall in Hyderabad? Can we get this type of jewellery there?

8. MILKYBAR

MILKYBAR Senior IL'ite

hai jop
    chennai shopping mall is in kukatpally.
    i dont know that it is having another branch or not.

but here i use to buy dresses.i buy 2 dresses and 1 top.they are good.

at jntu signal,u can find out chennai shopping mall,means wakable distance.

jntu signal is on main road and beside that there will be one small parllal line.

in that line u may have so many malls in the line like

TARUNI ,R.S BROTHERS,J.C BROTHERS , RITHIKA , KALANIKHETHAN ,KHAJANA JEWELARS , CHENNAI SHOPPING MALL.

all these are in only between half km.

hope this information will help you.

and we buy some one gram gold in r.s.brothers show room.they are good,
    but it is cloth show room so collection will be less.

bye.