1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

jayamahesh body sculpting theraphy

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by sweetie7, Mar 17, 2015.

1. sweetie7

sweetie7 Bronze IL'ite

hi all lovely ladies,
    during my weight loss journey i came across body sculpting. and here is a lady who is in body sculpting field for more than two decades. she is conducting a 15 days camp in coimbatore every month.

has anyone attended her classes ?
    i want to join the classes and looking for feedback from you people. help me !!!!!

2. sweetie7

sweetie7 Bronze IL'ite

74 views but no reply :(

3. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Sorry sweetie! I've never heard of this person. Do you have any general ideas about the camp? If you do, we can brainstorm and see if it will work for you. Btw, is this camp expensive?

1 person likes this.
  4. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi @Sweetie7, I had missed this thread but thanks to @Laks09 for the bump. I have not attended the class so no personal experience but I have heard that it is good. Fees seem to be a bit higher though. They have a camp starting from March 26. You can also check in FB for her page and additional details.

2 people like this.
  5. sweetie7

sweetie7 Bronze IL'ite

hi ,
    laks09 and @chillbreeze thanks for your reply. ya fees is 10k per session that is 15 days i have inquired. but classes in coimbatore so i cant atten

6. chillbreeze

Sweetie, you can check for youtube videos and try doing it at home. Just a suggestion.

7. sweetie7

sweetie7 Bronze IL'ite

@chillbreeze thanks for your suggestions i will try. but i looked at her FB page there are lots of testimonials saying that they have lost 20 inches during her 15 days training. but i wonder how is it possible ?

8. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

That sounds like a lot of weight loss in a short time. If she was running some sort of boot camp then people need to learn and continue doing it at home. I know from experience if I don't have someone training me every now and again I lose focus. A local gym membership with a good trainer seems better if all you need is to learn strength training. Once you learn the routines, hopefully you'll stick to it!

9. chillbreeze

Sorry Sweetie, I have no idea about the training and I haven't read the testimonials too. Personally I feel crash diets or losing weight rapidly doesn't help in the long run. Weight loss should be gradual through proper diet and exercise. Try joining any of the workout/diet threads here. It helps a lot when we get a lot of perspectives and motivation from others.

1 person likes this.
  10. sweetie7

sweetie7 Bronze IL'ite

@laks09
    thats wy i doubt it . how come huge inch loss happening in just 15 days and they will train us for 15 days and we have to do it in home daily. it seems

1 person likes this.