1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi

Discussion in 'TV' started by Chatter, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Chatter

Chatter New IL'ite

Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi used to be very popular program on Sony TV. The program has lost its popularity and grip in the recent months. It is just due to the unnecessary stretching of the story. Sony has changed the timings of the programme too. Does anyone still watch it?

Similar Threads
    1. Amarpreetkochar
      Replies:
      Views:
  2. Chandni

Chandni New IL'ite

New look did not work

The New look of "Jassi" did not work for Sony :oops: Sony Television also changed the timings from prime time 10 pm.
    The earlier Office environment and Business class story went haywire and turned into Armaan-Jassi lovestory. No more Maddy, Maria and our beloved "Pari". Without them, who wants to waste time on Armaan and Jassi ... :evil:

There are better serials on air ...

3. prathi

prathi Bronze IL'ite

Jassi jaisi koi nahin

Hi folks,

Though i dont get to watch jass here i have watched a few episodes in india and i have heard the story from my cousins.

I just wanted to share this with u gals. Here in Malaysia, they broadcast lot of spanish soaps and 3 years back there was this series called Betty la fea (ugly betty). Jassi jaisi is a straight pick up from that serial. However like all indian mega series they have dragged on a bit and deviated from the orginial series. I had watched that whole series and enjoyed, so was expecting the same from jassi jaisi, but from ur accounts it seems it is losing its charm.:?

4. Maria

Maria New IL'ite

Jassi lost its charm

Hi All,
    Jassi Jaisi... was the serial which gave Ekta Kapoor a nightmare. It was a different story of an ordinary looking girl who wins hearts through her intelligence.

Jassi is the only character of which Indian Postal Department took out post cards in her name. Now, the original serial has deviated from its path and I don't watch it regularly. It has become more of love story of Armaan Suri and Jasmit Walia.
    [​IMG]

5. Soniya

Soniya New IL'ite

Jassi is over

Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi started with a big bang on Sony Television. Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi worked as Oxygen for an ill patient. Sony Television was going down in TRP rating and none of their serial were working great. The advertisement rates and revenue was also going down. Just then Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi came on the air and was a big success and a big financial gain for the channel and the producers.

The serial lost its charm after Jassi's make over. The story lost its track and it became a kind of regular soap of love story. The producers might have understood this and bid a good farewell to Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi.