January 2017 Birth Club! :d

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Joy015, May 28, 2016.

1. Bliss9

Bliss9 Senior IL'ite

Hi @Vasumathy, I can imagine how the life would be with two kids. Hope you get some time for yourself . Take care ! How old is your smaller one?? Are you feeding any thing other than breast milk??

After I joined work, my supply is tanked. I am back to pumping for every 2 hours to see if it can increase my supply. I had the short term goal of making it to 6 months but looks like it is not possible now. I am not able to make even half of her feeds. I am mostly pumping after joining the work. Nursing her only once or twice a day. I really love breastfeeding my baby but God did not want to give that happiness to me.

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@Bliss9 ,
    Relax dear. Do the things that you are able to. Don't hurt yourself too much. Your baby will be OK with formula feeds too. Don't worry. Hope you will be able to continue the current feeds at least. May God bless you dear. Take care of yourself.

I too found it hard to get sufficient supply for my first kid in the initial months. For a month or two she was on formula feeds along with bm. Later on I supplemented with solids.

My little one is in 4th month. Things are better for the second baby on breast milk aspect. He is only on breast milk so far. After a month or so, will slowly introduce solids. So far he's OK.

Bliss9 likes this.
  3. imhappy

imhappy Silver IL'ite

Hi all !! @Joy015 I am due in Oct. I saw your concern on inferior subchorionic collection.I had subchorionic hemorrhage and doctor said it will resolve by itself by anomaly scan and it did! Please follow your doctors advice and don't worry you will be fine!

Congratulations to all mums to be. Just peeped in when I saw joy015 concern. All the best!